PDA

View Full Version : How long have you been using forums?

K1nS
11-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Just as the title says, how long have you been using forums for? I have been using them for just over a year now, its a great way to meet new people

mimico
11-07-2008, 03:38 AM
Really? You've been here for a year already? I don't remember when I started posting here but according to my profile I joined on July 2008 so it's been a few months already. I'm actually surprised that some users joined earlier than I did but have fewer posts.

Dr.Deepak
11-07-2008, 08:23 AM
:h6: he means how long have you been using forums for communication not how long have you been using dermatalk forums..

Anyway i have been using forums since 2003 its been 5 yrs already.

vencasand
11-07-2008, 01:29 PM
i didn't know about skin care forums until one of my customers at the pharmacy was talking about them. so out of curiosity the next morning i pulled up skin care forums, found you, and signed up. i like this forum.
i have been out of the makeup and skin care circle for quite a while. this forum is very enlightening. i won't lie, i am signed up on a few other forums but this one is always so friendly and has new stuff for me to learn. i thank you all for being my teachers.:D oops i have been on the forums since august of this year. got carried away and forgot to answer the question!!

Dr.Deepak
11-07-2008, 04:00 PM
i didn't know about skin care forums until one of my customers at the pharmacy was talking about them. so out of curiosity the next morning i pulled up skin care forums, found you, and signed up. i like this forum.
i have been out of the makeup and skin care circle for quite a while. this forum is very enlightening. i won't lie, i am signed up on a few other forums but this one is always so friendly and has new stuff for me to learn. i thank you all for being my teachers.:D oops i have been on the forums since august of this year. got carried away and forgot to answer the question!!

yup forums are great way to express your feelings and make friends.:p

K1nS
11-07-2008, 08:24 PM
I love using forums, when I first started using the net on a regular basis I was using chat rooms but now they are kind of over rated, forums is a really good way to make new friends and get the advice you are looking for.

Gobe
11-13-2008, 12:07 AM
Six years and for the past two I have been running my own forum. It's great fun and a great way to meet new people and maybe help a few along the way as well.

ro1e
11-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Few years ago i started to use forums... maybe when i was 10 years old, something like that.
I love forums cuz its a great way to meet other people and share experiences.
Until very recently i was surfing to forums only in my language, now i surf many forums like this :D