PDA

View Full Version : Treat rosacea naturally

kevinkrieger
02-07-2014, 10:50 AM
How to treat rosacea naturally? Is it possible to get rid of rosacea completely with natural ways?

marclewis
08-29-2014, 09:28 AM
Rosacea is a skin condition that causes redness on your face and can cause burning or soreness in eyes. It can be treated with medicines such as antibiotics and skin creams. Aloe vera is helpful to treat rosacea by providing a cooling effect to the skin.

Borisfan
02-10-2015, 04:25 PM
I used to always get red cheeks. I still get it from time to time but my new regime has helped to make these occasions rare.
Drink green tea
Use PureChimp Super Cleanser
I also kept a diary to see what triggered my skin redness & then tried to avoid these things. (I know its a pain but once you have done it you may find a way to reduce redness in your skin for the rest of your life).
Sugar way a big trigger for me personally.

finred
02-17-2017, 05:25 PM
rosacea.ie have a natural alternative to soolantra for type 2 rosacea....it acts against demodex mites

kaufenpreis
08-21-2017, 11:13 AM
I have had rosacea for over ten years and with exception of during pregnancy have been on medication with little sucess. I then read an artical on tea tree oil. I must stress nothing is proven but I thought I would give it a go. My skin is really sensitive so initiall I added a few drops to my moisteriser and over a month gradually started to bath my skin with it a few drops in water. Interestingly I started to notice my break outs were appearing around the jaw line but not on the cheeks and forhead as they had done for years. I took more care to bath my jaw line also and now nearly threemonths on find I am able to apply the oil direct to my face the difference to my skin is amazing. The break outs have reduced dramatically and the redness has also started to subside. I am keeping my fingers crossed as this has happened before but after a few months it returns so I will keep you posted but must stress to be really careful I have introduced this slowly to my skin but I am feeling positive so far. I have read other people have also had similar experiences and also note that some have been dismissed by fellow suffers as "its obviously not rosacea" comments. I will keep you posted but would be keen to hear if anyone else has tried this.

Shizakhan
11-20-2017, 06:22 PM
Some of the best essential oils and supplement rosacea treatments for reducing skin inflammation include:
Turmeric.
Ginger.
Aloe vera gel (used topically on the skin)
Raw honey (used topically on the skin)