PDA

View Full Version : Red, Itchy, Bumpy, Dry, Swollen, Right Hand!

pebblina
01-14-2014, 11:33 PM
So, my right hand is dry and red and itchy. Little red bumps form when I scratch it. It gets worse in the wet or cold. And it is a bit swollen particularly around the cuticle of my baby finger. I have had this for months. I have gone through 2 tubes of over the counter corticosteroid and two tubes of 2% hydrocortisone, and it has done nothing but temporarily reduce the redness and temporarily and mildly reduce the itch. I have no idea what is going on or what would cause this kind of reaction in just one part of my body.
Please help!

pebblina
01-15-2014, 07:58 AM

Here is a photo of what I am dealing with…

So, my right hand is dry and red and itchy. Little red bumps form when I scratch it. It gets worse in the wet or cold. And it is a bit swollen particularly around the cuticle of my baby finger. I have had this for months. I have gone through 2 tubes of over the counter corticosteroid and two tubes of 2% hydrocortisone, and it has done nothing but temporarily reduce the redness and temporarily and mildly reduce the itch. I have no idea what is going on or what would cause this kind of reaction in just one part of my body.
Please help!

stella28
05-21-2014, 09:38 PM
@pebblina

Use Kirlangic High Quality Medical Soap. Use as follows: Wash at least twice a day with cold water ( not hot ). Wash intensively and led soap stay for 2 -5 minutes on the skin. After that wash off the soap with warm water and clean your hands with a fresh towel. Notice: Never use standart one from bathroom that might also funct for drying hands after going for doing some "toilet business". No, use complete clean, fresh towel, only ! Both times. Do so and your problem will be gone within days.

Best regards
Stella

Kollin
03-02-2015, 04:24 PM
I used to always get red cheeks. I still get it from time to time but my new regime has helped to make these occasions rare.
Drink green tea
Use PureChimp Super Cleanser
I also kept a diary to see what triggered my skin redness & then tried to avoid these things. (I know its a pain but once you have done it you may find a way to reduce redness in your skin for the rest of your life).
Sugar way a big trigger for me personally.

Claudia Bryant
03-25-2015, 06:43 AM
May be this is a symptom of eczema disease. To get rid of this problem applies some effective cream. You definitely protect your skin.