PDA

View Full Version : Do you know that oil pulling helps get rid of Psoriasis?

nlp18
10-19-2008, 02:54 PM
Hi to all,:)
I've heard that few people get cured from Psoriasis by doing Oil pulling. Have you all know about this "Oil pulling" term? Really hard to believe that, Psoriasis can be cured by oil pulling but in india's traditional medical methods, they have used this Oil pulling Technique and now too still in practice and you'll see the difference within two weeks time after use.

Regards,
nlp18:h9:

vencasand
10-20-2008, 01:54 PM
sorry but i don't know what oil pulling is. can you explain this to me? please?

nlp18
10-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Yeah...Its my pleasure to explain it. As you woke up in morning, wash your mouth, the only difference is do it with gingelly oil instead of water. Goggle well for three to four minutes and spit. You do this for two weeks, really you'll see the difference.
:h7:
Regards,
nlp18

vencasand
10-21-2008, 01:48 PM
thanks, i would have never guessed!!!

Dr.Deepak
10-23-2008, 06:28 PM
i have heard some people trying this in some other forums but don't know how effective is it.Might be like when everything fails its good to try to calm your mind.

But anyway thankx i'll research in other forums and post if it was really effective.

nlp18
10-24-2008, 04:54 PM
It is india's traditional method :cool: . Some of the ayurvedic books too contain this oil pulling methodology. It really helps a lot in initial stages of any kind of skin disease. The exact thing happening in oil pulling is, it keeps skin cool rather than keeping dry :) , which is the cause of all major skin problems.For dandruff also it is curing. But it is not working out in my case. Few of my friends were able to get benefit of it. :love:

Regards,
nlp18

Bono
11-06-2008, 03:08 AM
LOL looks like funny never tried it ,i just saw few posts on other forums too about it looks like its worth trying.

According to Dr. Karach

F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils.

The results of this therapy invoked astonishment and doubt concerning the contents of his report. However, after further examining the workings of the oil therapy, one has but to then test it on oneself to prove its validity and effectiveness. It is most astonishing that such results can be effected with this absolutely harmless biological healing method. This simple method makes it possible to effectively treat the most varied diseases, in some cases enabling one to avoid surgical intervention and the taking of medications that can have harmful side effects.

The exciting factor of this healing method is its simplicity. It consists of swishing cold-pressed vegetable oil in the mouth. The healing process is accomplished by the human organism on its own. In this way it is possible to heal cells, tissue and all organs simultaneously; the body rids itself of toxic waste without disturbing the healthy microflora. Dr. Karach says human beings are living only half their life span. They could potentially live to be 140 to 150 years old.

He claims that the following illnesses can be effectively healed with the application of oil therapy: headaches, bronchitis, lung and liver conditions, toothache, thrombosis, blood diseases, arthrosis, paralysis, eczema, gastric ulcers, intestinal disorders, heart and kidney ailments, encephalitis, nervous conditions and female disorders.

The oil therapy is preventative as well as curative. Dr. Karach says: "With the oil therapy, I healed my chronic blood disease of fifteen years. With the use of this therapy, I was healed within three days of an acute arthrosis that had forced me to lie in bed."

If you can get it, the best oil to use is Hain Sunflower Oil or Spectrum Natural Peanut Oil. In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it. the oil is slowly swished in the mouth and drawn through the teeth for fifteen to twenty minutes. It is thoroughly chewed and mixed with saliva as it is done in the Mayr cure. Chewing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood. Thus, the oil must not be swallowed, for it has become toxic. As the chewing process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. It is then spit from the mouth into the toilet bowl.

If the oil is still yellow, it has not been masticated thoroughly or long enough. After the oil has been removed from the mouth, the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed several times. It is preferable to use a cup of pure warm water to which has been added one-half teaspoon of salt and one-half teaspoon of baking soda. The teeth, gums and tongue must be brushed carefully. It is recommended that salt and soda be applied directly to the brush.

After rinsing, gargle with the warm salt-soda water. You can add cooler water to what remains in the cup, thereby diluting its strength. Then tip the cup under the nose and gently sniff up the water to clean the nasal passages. Gently blow the nose.

The sink must be cleaned because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600 times under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of development.

It is important to understand that during the oil-swishing process one's metabolism is intensified. This leads to improved health. One of the most striking results of this process is the fastening of loose teeth, the elimination of bleeding gums and the visible whitening of the teeth.

The oil swishing is done best before breakfast. To accelerate the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but always before meals on an empty stomach. The therapy is not harmful if it is repeated several times a day. Repetition hastens the healing process and renders it more effective.

How long?

This therapy should be repeated until one has returned to his original vitality and his sleep has been returned to a peaceful state. One who practices this therapy faithfully will awaken refreshed in the morning with no bags under the eyes. Normal appetite and improved memory are additional benefits.

Healing symptoms:

Patients who suffer from chronic conditions may appear to get worse in the beginning. Dr. Karach emphasizes that a worsening of your condition may be a sign that the disease is in the healing process. It may even happen that your temperature increases.

A word of caution:

Whereas the oil therapy can be very helpful to people, it is not a substitute for ongoing care by a qualified health practitioner. Any serious symptoms that develop during the course of this treatment should be reported to your doctor to determine whether they are due to the healing process or to a worsening of your condition, which may require immediate medical treatment.

How often?

Questions as to the repetition and duration of therapy can only be answered on an individual basis. Acute conditions oftentimes improve quickly, within two to three days. Chronic conditions usually need longer therapy, sometimes up to a year. Never give up!!!

http://members.fortunecity.com/pullingoil/

beefire9
11-08-2008, 03:59 AM
hey thanks for the information,i guess i'll try it if it works.have anyone here tied yet?

Sabina
11-08-2008, 10:51 AM
oh does it work only on psoriasis or other disease,i heard it works on every disease,is it true?

lisa fletcher
05-05-2016, 05:46 AM
The benefits are hundred fold if you go by the reports on google and include a myriad of different things including:

Whitens teeth and strengthens teeth and gums – some even say it helps prevent or even heal cavities in teeth!
Eczema symptoms improve
Helps psoriasis heal
Aids digestion
Better sleeping patterns
Gets rid of your hangover – if it does that I’ll be converted!
Great at easing migraines
Helps people with allergies as it clears out sinuses
Gets rid of bad breath