PDA

View Full Version : Best makeup remover

K1nS
10-19-2008, 01:41 PM
Hey all I was wondering whats the best make-up remover for someone who have sensitive skin? I hardly ever wear make-up anymore because when I take it off with normal make-up remover it just doesn't agree with my skin :( Please help!

mimico
10-21-2008, 09:25 AM
I'm using Nivea's Cleansing Milk Makeup remover now. It comes in a lavander bottle and is formulated for sensitive skin. You can also try L'Oreal's version. It's part oil though so it might not be good for you if you have acne-prone skin.

alice
10-28-2008, 01:31 PM
I use Himalaya's and VLCC's cleansing milk. Both of them contain aloe vera, that help to soothe skin after clearing out the make-up, and helps to prevent clogging of pores too.:)

lezah
08-10-2011, 02:51 AM
since you have a sensitive skin use petroleum jelly it works all types of skin and it doesn't harm.

vencasand
08-10-2011, 12:23 PM
baby oil that is mostly mineral oil is great for removing makeup. you can get unscented versions if frangrance is an issue.

ruvini
08-10-2011, 04:48 PM
I use Pond's Cream. I rub it all over my face then take a wash cloth with warm water and wipe the makeup off. Comes right off...even waterproof mascara...with NO tugging! Yes, my face is greasy afterwards but I wash with Johnson & Johnson Purpose Face Wash.

lezah
08-31-2011, 03:01 AM
I use an oil cleanser, and it removes eye makeup without any issues.

priteshppt
09-05-2011, 06:18 AM
Hello,

I will suggest you milk cleansing cream for removing make-up. I am saying it because you have got sensitive skin and milk is very mild..

sonali
09-30-2011, 11:12 AM
I use Pond's Cream. I rub it all over my face then take a wash cloth with warm water and wipe the makeup off. Comes right off...even waterproof mascara...with NO tugging! Yes, my face is greasy afterwards but I wash with Johnson & Johnson Purpose Face Wash.

y34963
09-30-2011, 04:17 PM
since you have a sensitive skin use petroleum jelly it works all types of skin and it doesn't harm.

Please do not use petroleum jelly on your skin or your babies skin. There are a lot of other products out there that do not contain petroleum to use.

y34963
09-30-2011, 04:21 PM
I use a lot of different face washes. I use an oil in the winter and in the summer I use various ones. To be honest as long as my makeup comes off I don't really worry about it. I spend the less on a face wash than anything. The oil face wash is so easy to make it is sad the prices companies sell it for. All you have to do is mix a few oils that your skin likes in a bottle, spritz your face with water, put a few drops of oil on your face, rub it around and tissue it off. You would be amazed at how your clean your skin is, how non-oily it feels and how soft it is.

MrsJ
10-01-2011, 10:11 PM
I agree with Y34963 - petroleum Jelly is just that "Petroleum". Look at the petroleum industry, the chemists, the environmental damage, the dying birds, and think "Is this stuff good for my skin????"

I use a cleanser from Aveda. Finding the right product for you can be a challenge. Eveyone is different. My journey is described [url= under review], it may lead you to different results than me based on your circumstances.

drew
11-01-2011, 05:49 AM
I'm using Nivea's Cleansing Milk Makeup remover now. It comes in a lavander bottle and is formulated for sensitive skin. You can also try L'Oreal's version. It's part oil though so it might not be good for you if you have acne-prone skin.

I've never heard of this product, but I LOVE Nivea and I'm very intrigued! I am a facial cleanser junkie and I would love to find this product!

mck123
11-02-2011, 12:01 PM
My favorite makeup remover brand is Lancome Bi-Facial.

drew
12-01-2011, 05:30 AM
I've never heard of this product, but I LOVE Nivea and I'm very intrigued! I am a facial cleanser junkie and I would love to find this product!

I went on a milk facial cleanser hunt and found some really awesome ones that I've purchased to try. I went with the Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk that came in this awesome Juice Beauty Cleanse & Glow Kit for Holiday that also included an antioxidant serum and a lip gloss, plus a cute bag :) It was on sale for 60% off so I got it for a great deal!

I think the milk cleanser will be enough, since most of my makeup comes off when I wash my face anyway and a little lotion after helps the rest of the eye makeup slide right off. My fail-safe though whenever I'm out of makeup remover is to put a thick lotion on (kind of like the old school cold creams, I use Nivea Soft in the white jar) and rub in and then wipe away with a hot wash cloth.

daisygrace
12-07-2011, 06:30 AM
Pond's cream use before applying makeup . it help to remove makeup easily.

Elsa Tobin
12-08-2011, 02:47 AM
since you have a sensitive skin, so i do suggest you try to wear natural ingredint

samknight2050
01-03-2013, 09:11 AM
People with sensitive skin always face such types of situation and problem. I would not take any specific name but there are too many products in the market which can be choosen according to the type of your skin and the compatibility also should be matched.

qualitylengths
01-16-2013, 05:57 AM
I like Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes. They are pretty thorough and I follow with Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser for sensitive skin. It's very great and gentle cleanser.

Sydney Stevens
01-17-2013, 09:18 AM
I also use Neutrogena - Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover. It feels as it is made for my skin.

brine
02-15-2013, 06:37 PM
Hmm. I think the best makeup remover is water. Might possible that i am wrong but i think there is no more remover to remove your makeup just water because it is a natural thing and having no side effect. If you think that any other product have great value then please post here. Thanks.

y34963
02-18-2013, 12:37 AM
Water will not remove makeup or clean your face even if you don't wear makeup. You must use some cleanser that is made for your skin.

Melissa Mellie
04-18-2013, 11:16 AM
Hey all I was wondering whats the best make-up remover for someone who have sensitive skin? I hardly ever wear make-up anymore because when I take it off with normal make-up remover it just doesn't agree with my skin :( Please help!

You could use Revlon Eye & Lip Makeup Remover or Lakme Makeup Remover both are skin sensitive.

hemantlatawa
06-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Neutrogena's makeup remover kit is best.

sanvi thakur
06-05-2013, 06:23 AM
VLCC's cleansing milk and Lakme makeup remover both are good for sensative skin.

Allendawson
10-19-2013, 06:03 AM
Rosewater is good for cleaning make up. It is natural and gives fresh look after make-up removal.

Emma Brown
12-06-2013, 10:31 AM
Any kind of facial wash, you're leaving something toxic behind, it's not a matter of convenience, it's a billion dollar business that can do more harm than good to your acne. And sometimes we feel entirely virtuous about our skin-care regimen because it's full of SPF-- all year round!-- and cleansers and such. But the truth is, we may not realize that we're overdoing (or underdoing) something that can lead to the very thing we're trying to avoid: dryness, breakouts, accelerated aging.

The secret is keeping your face clean and oil-free. I also don't use liquid on my face for anything, and very little moisturizer, not even a dime size. Since my face is not dry. Good skin also comes from your good genes. Increase your fresh fruits & vegetables 3-5 servings per day. And programmed your mind to do this day after day, for the rest of your life.

kevinkrieger
12-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Simply dip a cotton ball into some milk or yogurt and apply to your face, then wash off with water. Cucumber and Castor oil are also good.

ascotlee
05-23-2014, 08:04 AM
Lakme cleanser is suitable to remove make up before going to sleep.

aurident
05-24-2014, 07:01 AM
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Makeup Removing Wipes for me because they always comes in handy.These ultra-soft wipes contain calming feverfew, an ingredient similar to chamomile. They remove makeup and dirt, plus leave skin feeling soothed.