PDA

View Full Version : Sensible skin

didonko
10-18-2008, 12:56 PM
If my skin is very sensible to sun will it be more likely to get a skin cancer? Every time when I go to the beach I use high protection factors in order no to burn too much.

Bono
10-19-2008, 12:56 PM
yea likely to get skin cancer esp. exposure to ultraviolet radiation, sun rays also have Vit-D which reduces the risk of cancer.. too. so i guess its a controversial factor.. but not sure had to get opinion from expert.

beauty
10-20-2008, 01:29 PM
I agree with Bono. There is great chance for skin cancer when your skin is exposed to sun for a long time. Use little bit of cream or spray or gel which can protect your skin from sun. Children are in more danger when they are exposed to sun. So they need special protection.

khassa
11-26-2008, 06:54 PM
I also agree with the above users......sensitive skin can cause skin cancer in a short span of time......we should try to make our skin less sensitive by avoiding artificial cosmetics and all.....

icebreaker
04-06-2009, 05:32 AM
Although skin cancer cases have an increase in incidences, the treatment for it is not that difficult. As long as the ozone layer continues to become thin, skin cancer cases will also increase.

sindhu_pec
07-05-2009, 03:20 AM
Virgin coconut oil or butter is a good home remedy for skin care. It makes a good moisturizer and provides a good protective larger that locks in natural moisture as it has good solidifying property. You need to place the coconut butter in small lip palm or eye cream jars. You can also put it in a small sterilized jar.

anjana agrawal
05-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Hi all,

I have read all suggestion of you, but I want to know if anyone has some spots on their skin, then what's treatment for this?

William Smith
06-23-2015, 12:41 PM
I agree with Bono. There is great chance for skin cancer when your skin is exposed to sun for a long time. Use little bit of cream or spray or gel which can protect your skin from sun. Children are in more danger when they are exposed to sun. So they need special protection.

I'm also agree here, sun light may cause skin cancer. Try to stay away from Sun as much as possible.

lisa fletcher
06-24-2015, 06:26 AM
See, sun exposure may not cause you skin cancer but the Ultraviolet rays will. so, I will suggest not to go out in the sun quite often. If you are doing so don't leave home without the sunscreen. That will surely lessen the damage.

healingsolution
09-22-2015, 06:00 AM
I agree with you lisa.

SusanNewman
03-12-2016, 05:33 AM
UV rays are very harmful for our body. It may cause many problems like sunburn, itching, red spots all over the body, etc. It is important to apply some sunscreen lotion and do prefer wearing sunglasses while you go out as eyes are more (http://www.citysunglass.com/) sensitive part of the body. This will surly lesser the danger.

cynthiamyra
06-29-2016, 10:38 AM
What a great in information shared here. Thanks all.

suruchipurimake
07-28-2018, 11:46 AM
Too much exposure to UV radiation is thought to be the biggest risk factor for most melanomas. The main source of UV light is the sun. Tanning lamps and booths are also sources of UV light. People with high levels of exposure to UV light are at greater risk for all types of skin cancer.

Garcia Ronald
06-07-2019, 10:20 AM
hello guys...

I agree with Bono, but i want more information about sensible skin and also one question on my mind. What are some tips for protecting my sensitive skin in winter and summer?