PDA

View Full Version : i am tired of just using plain creams! i have cystic psoriasis

vencasand
10-06-2008, 03:02 PM
i have psoriasis on both my legs. i am using a cream a derm. wrote me an rx for, mixing a steroid cream with cetaphil cream. it is working good only i am really tired of not using my favorite creams that have fragrance in them. i am 59 and i love to use creams from bbw and victoria's secret. i have been thru a stressfull time for the past two years, hence the psoriasis. will it hurt to use these good smelling creams? i appreciate your answers. psoriasis is new to me. thank you.

Dr.Deepak
11-13-2008, 05:11 AM
Well every fragrance and coloring creams seems to irritate the skin.Some psorissis surffers say "Lay It On Thick Body Cream" worked great for them as it has fragnance too..
Try it if it works..

vencasand
11-15-2008, 03:29 PM
thanks, i have never tried that cream. i was just afraid to try any creams because i have never had this particular condition until just within the last 2 years. stress related of course. thanks again for the recommendation.

Bono
12-10-2008, 03:29 PM
hey i also saw this Lay It On Thick Body Cream on other sites ,they say its good.haven't tried cause i'm fine with non-fragnance creams.So did you tried it vencasand ?

vencasand
12-12-2008, 06:39 PM
i haven't found it yet. been busy at work and at home. when i get time i will look. right now i am on triamcinolone .1% and pscorcon cream.