PDA

View Full Version : best product for eye bags,puffiness

Heema
10-05-2008, 04:44 PM
can anyone recommend any good products to reduce eye bags and puffiness please?

mimico
10-18-2008, 03:58 AM
Hi Heema, I've been using the Body Shop's Eye cream from their Vitamin E line. They have other lines as well such as the Vitamin C line and another for aging, but I chose the Vitamin E line after having had success with another product from that same line. For 2 years now I use this cream on my eyes. I apply a little twice a day and it's kept the puffiness and dark circles at bay. So even though I sleep between 12midnight to 1am every day, I still have radiant eyes all the time.

beatrix_kiddo
01-10-2009, 01:04 PM
The absolute eternally foolproof remedy for dark cicles is Tea bags. damp a couple of tea bags and put them on your eyes for 10 minutes. They usually rid one of all eye problems. Also cucumber slices hydrate the area around the eye and make you feel fresh.

Valence
05-22-2009, 10:03 PM
both Vitamin C cream and E are great!
i have been using eye area care products that cointain BOTH Vitamin C and E and it has been awesome! ::D

kimclara
07-17-2012, 07:23 PM
there are also some great home remedies such as cucumber slices, tea bags, and grated potatoes! but when looking for products look for something with caffeine in them!

zeldabacon
10-27-2012, 07:16 AM
You can try ******** anti aging cream . It works well for dark circles, puffy eyes, fine lines, wrinkles and age spots too. So it is the best offer for you to prevent all signs prevent all signs of aging before they occur with just one product.

claire87john
12-03-2012, 11:53 AM
The best for me is eyelastin by dermagevity lab and also like to recommend who's having the same issues.this products is completely organic and has natural ingredients in it.

Tatina123
12-03-2012, 06:59 PM
I use two things. Revision Skin Care Teamine Eye Complex at night and the Teamine Eye Concealer during the day so the ingredients will help with the fine lines and dark circles all day long.

I shop around for these two things. I usually google them and the top ones who carry it at good prices pop up on the top. That's where I usually start and I try to find free shipping, too.

Take care,
T

Xavier
12-12-2013, 07:28 AM
I will recommend a StriVectin Eye Cream which I brought from canadadrugcenter. This is the best eye creams to use now that target a ton of issues, so you're left looking younger, more awake, and bright-eyed before you know it.

rechal
12-16-2013, 09:10 AM
Use a few drops of lavender oil and lemon oil and mix it with water. Massage this mixture under your eye and keep it overnight. You also massage under eye with almond oils and a few drops of rosemary oil. This will give you great results with 2 weeks.

kevinkrieger
12-24-2013, 05:49 AM
Tips:
Drink plenty of water.
Do exercise to improve your circulation.
Get 7-8 hours of sleep every night.
Avoid salty foods and alcohol.
Place chilled tea bags over your eyes for 30 minutes.

Terry
01-02-2014, 12:01 PM
Besides using products you can use Ice cubes eyes puffiness that is best home remedy for any simple eye problems.