PDA

View Full Version : Cop these off the kitchen shelf scalp savers.

aliva
06-29-2008, 06:50 PM
I believe in the power that your kitchen cabinet holds when it comes to a glorious mane. Most of our modern kitchens are stocked with basic ingredients like mayonnaise, bananas, honey and lemon. All of these are great portions for hair. You can use them individually or together to get great hair. In case of home made remedies, I claim that the results are instant and, with continuous use, they can actually change the quality of your hair for the better.

Soothe scorched scalp with a nourishing lotion: - mix 1 cup each of honey, almond oil and marjoram tea. Apply thoroughly all over your scalp and leave it on for half an hour. Rinse off with cool water and use a mild shampoo.

Beat itchy flaky scalp by slathering a cup of yogurt all over your scalp. Yogurt actually neutralizes the yeast that causes flakiness in your scalp. Shampoo as usual. I also suggest using tea or malt vinegar for the final rinse to make your hair shine.

Milk applied to dry, brittle hair pre-shampoo is great for nourishing your scalp and moisturizing your hair. You can also mash about four bananas and apply to your scalp. Keep for about ½ an hour, rinse well with cold water and shampoo thoroughly. This adds natural volume and shine to your hair. In case you run out of conditioner, simply whisk 2 egg yolks and apply on wet hair. Shampoo after 15 minutes.

One of my all time favorite is the natural hair volumiser from your kitchen. Mix 1 cup each of beer, rosemary or lavender tea, skimmed milk and 2 teaspoon of sea salt. Spray it on your hair and comb through for instant volume and shine.

Ashu
06-30-2008, 07:45 PM
thanks nice and useful tips.

chicque
07-01-2008, 01:10 AM
this is really good! i have something to add too: put a non-cooked egg into your hair, and keep it on for about thirty minutes. wash it off in the shower, but don't shampoo. make sure that the water you wash it off with is cool, because if its hot, the egg might cook on your head!

this is good if you want shiny hair. :D