PDA

View Full Version : ladylulu

lulu
09-29-2008, 09:56 PM
hi, I am new to this forum, I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada; I am late 50's, and have struggled with this disease for 8 years. Had mixed help from the professionals, and have come to look for and respect advice from like patients. I have mainly suffered with hands and feet, so am somewhat grateful is the disease has stayed in those areas. However, since dealing with cancer in my family, I have developed the associated arthritis in my fingers and toes.
I am retired now, and spend my time doing some professional writing, some for fun, and lots of time with like friends.
I have no treatment at present, except a homemade cream, vaseline, and my fingernails when all else fails!!!!
As I become more comfortabe with the protocol and rules of this forum, I look forward to more contact with other members. :D

Dr.Deepak
09-30-2008, 01:44 PM
hey ladylulu nice and cute name you have there.welcome :h2: to the DT community.Sorry :( to hear about your problem.Hope to see you around here..and see if we could help you get rid of your problem.please feel free to post your problems..

MaryMary
09-30-2008, 05:19 PM
hi lulu welcome to the forum,what problem actually you were diagnosed.was that arthritis of hand or sth else..

Zenisha
10-01-2008, 02:56 AM
hello Lulu nice to see you here.welcome to the forum.:p

Ashu
10-01-2008, 03:09 AM
Arthritis is actually problematic disease my mother has it too.it neither kills nor cure..always on medication and restrictions.Anyway welcome to the forum hope to share some home remedies with you too..See you around then.:h5:

Djmarie21
10-04-2008, 06:34 AM
Hello, welcome to the forum! Is it eczema you are dealing with? I am currently wearing vinyl gloves and using petroleum jelly... and occasionally, I use my fingers!

Ankita
10-04-2008, 08:09 AM
welcome to the forum lulu :D