PDA

View Full Version : lemon hair spray for fine hair

Dr. Clean
09-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Spray your hair with this mixture whenever necessary. Since it is gentle, with not alcohol or chemical additions, it can be used on children's hair too.
Should be made fresh every few days and kept in the fridge between uses.

beauty
10-19-2008, 09:30 AM
Great Information my dear friend. I have curly hair and dry hair. Do I have to Orange instead of Lemon??? or Mixture of Lemon and Orange will give more effects??? Please explain me clearly.

alice
10-28-2008, 01:27 PM
Great Information my dear friend. I have curly hair and dry hair. Do I have to Orange instead of Lemon??? or Mixture of Lemon and Orange will give more effects??? Please explain me clearly.

You can use any of those beauty! Since you have curly hair and no scalp problem, both of them will be fine for you. Lemon and orange help soften hair equally.

mimico
11-09-2008, 12:05 AM
Will eating oranges be good for my hair too? What about just drinking lemon water?

K1nS
11-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Can I ask why orange and lemon are good for your hair?

Varun
11-15-2008, 11:14 AM
I heard a lot about Lemon juice helping in dandruff, and i also heard many people saying that citrus fruits when applied to the scalp with dandruff will act as an aggrevating factor.
Can you please clarify my doubt, as i have dandruff and so in two minds wether to use the tip you mentioned above.

beauT29
12-13-2008, 08:07 AM
It was really a good hair care recipe, before trying it out, i would like to know if it can be applied on oily scalp and my hairs are dry.. To my knowledge lemon seems to make your scalp and hair even more dry.. please help me out ...

GAURAV
07-22-2009, 06:53 AM
Lemon juice supposedly gave lightens hair.It is best for hair.No chance for dandruff. .:):)