PDA

View Full Version : Cucumber & Honey Skin Toner

Dr. Clean
09-23-2008, 11:21 AM
Shake the bottle and saturate a cotton pad with the lotion.
Sweep over face, neck and chest morning and night, and let it air dry (about 3 to 4 minutes).
Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.

K1nS
10-19-2008, 01:16 PM
Thanks for sharing this with us! I will definatly have to give this ago sometime. How often is it recommended to use? Is it good with all skin types?

beauty
10-20-2008, 01:36 PM
I hope this tips will help me lot to take care of my skin well. I'll try it out my dear friend and I'll post my experience here within two days. I think posting about my experience here will make other members to try this method.

alice
10-28-2008, 01:11 PM
I had never tried cucumber and honey together, and this sounds like a good recipe to me.

Thanks for sharing it buddy! I will definitely try it out.:)

Starchild47
03-08-2009, 09:54 PM
I think this one would work better for normal or dry skin. If you wanted to use this for oily skin I would add a teaspoon of lemon juice to it as an astringent. Then it would work.

Starchild47
03-27-2009, 05:01 AM
I am going to make up a facial of yogurt, mashed up cucumber, some honey and maybe some lemon or fresh orange juice. That is going to be my treat for this weekend. I am going to use it for the girls hands or feet as a yogurt or sherbert for their skin too for fun.

Valence
06-19-2009, 06:07 PM
I love cucumber masks! HONEY is the best moisturiser for normal to dry skin for real!!

sweetcher
06-19-2009, 10:59 PM
I'd like to try this...it sounds really great! I have normal to oily skin. So, I guess I should use a little lemon. Plus, I have freckles... so wouldn't the lemon help to lighten the freckles? :)

GAURAV
07-28-2009, 08:01 AM
Very nice information.thanks for sharing.
Cucumber is known for its invigorating properties. It helps to reduce puffiness of our skin while retaining the pH balance.

Honey acts as a moisturizer and a natural cleanser. Use this cucumber-honey toner in the morning and at night and watch the difference it makes to your skin.

skinex7
10-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Great recipe. Cleansing is the best thing you can do to your face...period.

Clean Skin = Healthy Skin :)

kaldak12
10-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Thanks for sharing it with me.I will definitely try it.I know after trying this my skin will definitely look soft,sweet,and glow will come on my face.

[ Link removed ]