PDA

View Full Version : Face Packs for Normal Skin

Dr. Clean
09-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Mash up a ripe banana and add honey to make a pulp. Spread on face and remove with normal water.
Apply layer of this paste of grapefruit juice and oatmeal and leave it for dry about 15 minutes and wash off with clean water.
Take 2-3 lettuce leaves and dip in olive oil. After this sprinkle few drops of lemon juice on leaves. Now place them on both sides of the face. And use dipped towel in mineral water for covering them. Wipe the face by using cotton ball in warm milk. At the end of it, wash the face with water.
Apply the paste`(Fullers earth, glycerine , rose water and tomato juice) on face and let it dry. For washing the face milk is best instead of water. It makes the skin refreshing and smooth.
Take one teaspoon of fresh milk cream and a spoon of orange juice . Apply on the face ,keep it for 15 minutes and wash. It makes the skin soft and smooth.
Apply this potato and lemon juice mixture on the face with cotton wool. Keep for 5 minutes,this best for blemishes and dark spots.

alice
10-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Good one! Could you please throw some light on working of banana and lettuce for normal skin??

Never heard or tried these for my skin.:(

K1nS
11-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Thanks for sharing this with us, it sounds like it should work. I will check it out :)

Starchild47
03-08-2009, 09:56 PM
This is the first time I have heard of a combination such as this. I think I will have to give it a try and see how it works. Very interesting to say the least!

Dennis
06-27-2009, 01:12 PM
Erm, I should tell this to my mum, she will try it 100%. By ingredients we can see that is full healthy.

vencasand
06-27-2009, 01:47 PM
i can't afford to waist fruit too expensive here in the usa. sounds more like a dinner than a face mask. from the ingredients it sounds like it should work. it has everything from preparing your skin for the mask, the acutual mask, and then the toner and lightener for your face. it sounds good. i just couldn't afford to waste my money. i eat the fruit.

Dennis
06-27-2009, 01:52 PM
i can't afford to waist fruit too expensive here in the usa. sounds more like a dinner than a face mask. from the ingredients it sounds like it should work. it has everything from preparing your skin for the mask, the acutual mask, and then the toner and lightener for your face. it sounds good. i just couldn't afford to waste my money. i eat the fruit.

Well, I eat the fruit too. But if it helps inside of your body, it should help and the outside too :)...Logical...:D

lilypotter
07-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Hi,
Iam new to this forum and just found this site to be interesting to tell and know about skincare related issues. These face packs are quiet intresting which i have never tried. Hope i will be good for my skin. Will surely try these packs. Thanks for sharing!

Dr.Deepak
07-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Hi,
Iam new to this forum and just found this site to be interesting to tell and know about skincare related issues. These face packs are quiet intresting which i have never tried. Hope i will be good for my skin. Will surely try these packs. Thanks for sharing!

hey Lilypoter :h2: welcome to the forum dear. Yup its all you that makes forum interesting. We hope you'll enjoy the forum.Try it and let us know the result.

sindhu_pec
07-05-2009, 03:08 AM
Try chocolate mask to make your skin smooth. Take 1/3 cup cocoa, 3 tsp of heavy cream, 1/3 cup ripe papaya, ¼ cup honey and 3 tsp of oatmeal powder. Mix them together. Smooth on your face. After 10 minutes, wash your face with warm water.

promilla03
07-10-2009, 05:20 AM
Take white of an egg, 1 tsp apple juice and 2 tsp vegetable oil. Blend all the ingredients and apply over your face. Wash after 15 minutes with lukewarm water.

Take white of one egg, 1 tsp olive oil and ½ cup cooked instant oatmeal. Blend them to get a smooth paste. Apply it and wash with lukewarm water, after it is dry and tight.

Take 1 tbsp fuller’s earth, 2 tbsp milk, 1 tsp honey and few drops of essential oil. Mix them all to make a paste. Apply it and wash after it is dry on the face.

You can apply yolk of an egg to clean blemishes on the skin.

lilypotter
07-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Banana and honey together make good face pack. Banana is a good source of ascorbic acid (Vit. C), Vitamin B 6, and potassium which moisturize & brighten skin naturally. It is quite affordable.

Terminator
09-02-2009, 06:03 PM
nice recipe thank you for sharing.

vencasand
09-03-2009, 12:27 PM
sindhu now this is a mask i could really get into. it sounds so good i could take a bath in it. thanks, i will send this on to my daughters.