PDA

View Full Version : face pack for oily skin

Dr. Clean
09-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Apply a thick layer on the face and neck and leave on for 20 minutes. This will leave your skin glowing and feash.

alice
10-28-2008, 01:23 PM
Cool! Never thought of trying my favorite fruit for my skin.

Hey thats quite "pocket-friendly" recipe Dr.Clean. I waste a lot of bread-crumbs and never thought of using them as a scrub either.

Thanks for sharing it here!

beatrix_kiddo
02-17-2009, 11:41 AM
wow no offence but i am a little skeptical about using bread crumbs. They will have to really dry or i will end up having mush on my face. Anyone with experience address this...

Starchild47
03-08-2009, 09:53 PM
I think that an alternative of 2 teaspoons of oatmeal would work here and be much easier to use than breadcrumbs. Oatmeal is very gentle and soothing on the face. It also would be good for any type of skin as well.

sweetcher
06-22-2009, 12:45 AM
I think that an alternative of 2 teaspoons of oatmeal would work here and be much easier to use than breadcrumbs. Oatmeal is very gentle and soothing on the face. It also would be good for any type of skin as well.

The oatmeal sounds really good and soothing. What does the Brandy do?

sindhu_pec
07-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Morning Either use cleansing milk or a balanced cleansing bar, if you prefer to wash your face. Evening First use a cleansing milk to remove all traces of make-up. Then wash your face with a balanced cleansing bar.

Neetalia
07-17-2009, 08:29 AM
The latest recipie i tried was:
Dry some orange and lemon peels in a dark place(takes atleast 15 days)
Then dry grind it in a mixer
Use as a scrub for oily face everyday
This will leave your face fresh and oilless
A natural treatment for oily skin

Neetalia
07-17-2009, 08:32 AM
The latest recipie i tried was:
Dry some orange and lemon peels in a dark place(takes atleast 15 days)
Then dry grind it in a mixer
Use as a scrub for oily face everyday
This will leave your face fresh and oilless
A natural treatment for oily skin
This is a truly good wayand pocket friendly too

GAURAV
07-18-2009, 10:06 AM
All tips is very good but I have also natural tips for oily skin.
you can take
* 2 teaspoons of mint juice
* 2 drops of peppermint extracts
* 2 teaspoons of cucumber extracts
And Make a thick pack out of these ingredients. Apply it on your face and leave the pack for 15 minutes and allow it to dry. Wash the pack with luke warm water. This pack gets counted as the most effective one among the natural face packs for oily skin.I hope it is useful for all.

Dr.Deepak
07-18-2009, 05:19 PM
All tips is very good but I have also natural tips for oily skin.
you can take
* 2 teaspoons of mint juice
* 2 drops of peppermint extracts
* 2 teaspoons of cucumber extracts
And Make a thick pack out of these ingredients. Apply it on your face and leave the pack for 15 minutes and allow it to dry. Wash the pack with luke warm water. This pack gets counted as the most effective one among the natural face packs for oily skin.I hope it is useful for all.

Nice tips Gaurav.. you can add the recipes urself.. its fun try.. :p: