PDA

View Full Version : Which facial is considered the best?

alice
06-29-2008, 11:20 AM
For a normal to dry skin, which facial is considered the best if I just need to go for it for the sake of cleansing only? I am currently using a herbal one but it is not proving very effective for me. Any alternatives?

Dr.Deepak
06-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Thanks for your questions.For further details about the fascial cleanser please visit here:
http://dermatalk.com/showthread.php?t=66

chicque
06-30-2008, 09:46 PM
for the sake of cleansing you should just use a scrub (st. ives is my favorite) maybe once or twice a week so that all the dead skin cells on your face will get sloughed off--leaving you with smooth skin.

hey, its faster than an actual facial!

alice
07-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Thanks for your questions.For further details about the fascial cleanser please visit here:
http://dermatalk.com/showthread.php?t=66
Cool..The information is quite appropriate there. Thanks for the link admin!:)

for the sake of cleansing you should just use a scrub (st. ives is my favorite) maybe once or twice a week so that all the dead skin cells on your face will get sloughed off--leaving you with smooth skin.

Hey chicque, even I use st. Ives scrub and its superb. I am using it for 3 years and this is the only skin product that has suited me till now..:p..I actually wanted to know about some good facials for which I can go for during some special occasion..:)

Starchild47
07-03-2008, 04:34 AM
I have had good results using products with jojoba beads in them. The beads work as an exfoliate and the oil is really good for the skin as well.

mimico
07-03-2008, 12:13 PM

I actually use St. Ives! I love their Apricot Scrub. It comes in different variants now; some for severe acne, blemishes, whitening, and the like. The one I'm using has beads to exfoliate my skin so I always feel really clean after using the product. However, when I consulted with a dermotologist recently, she advised me not to use the brand anymore. I forgot to ask why and I'm hoping that the Administrator enlightens me on this.

I still have some of the product left and use it from time to time but not so much anymore. I've switched to Benzac wash manufactured by Galderma. It has improved my skin condition dramatically! More than 80% of my face is acne-free thanks to my dermatologist's suggestion.

aliva
07-06-2008, 07:31 AM
For a normal to dry skin, which facial is considered the best if I just need to go for it for the sake of cleansing only? I am currently using a herbal one but it is not proving very effective for me. Any alternatives?

It is not the skin type but skin condition that needs facial. It cannot be said that a particular facial can be the best for a normal to dry skin. When you go for a facial, your esthetician analyzes your skin and recommends specific facial basing on the condition of your skin. As for example, if your skin is dry and sun damaged anti-aging facial suitable where the products used are rich in antioxidants.

If you feel your skin condition is all right, you may go for oxygen facial. It is suitable for all skin type.

Thanks friend.

Just pamper yourself with the aroma of flower essence in oxygen facial.