PDA

View Full Version : Oily skin face wash and cleanser

Muskaan
09-21-2008, 05:12 PM
Hello every one.......

im a girl of 22 years....... im using "johsons & johnsons deep cleansing wash and its face wash for oily skin"..........but im not satisfied with it.......as my skin starts getting oily after one hour..........will u suggest me any good face wash n cleanser for my oily skin..........make sure the products must be available in Pakistan........waiting for your replies......Thanks n Regards...

Dr.Deepak
09-22-2008, 04:33 PM
Well different face wash suit different people.the face wash you are using might not be helpful for other so it difficult say.. I use nivea face wash and it does control oil.If you are in pakistan you could find Clean and Clear allover so you can try it.See if it helps.Wash your face atleast 2 times with it.Steam your face 2-3 times a week.if your skin is still oily,dab your face with tissue to absorb the oil this might work..

mimico
10-18-2008, 04:29 AM
I'm not sure what products are available at Pakistan. But I agree with Admin, using oil blotters would help to get rid of the oiliness. it won't really cure your condition but at least your face will be less oily. The paper wipes are very affordable and handy as well. I always make sure that I have a pack in my purse whether I'm heading out to the gym or having dinner with my friends. I even use it at home. Oily skin causes pimples so it's best to dab at your face throughout the day.

Reena
10-21-2008, 10:40 AM
Do not worry. I have a homemade recipe that is not expensive, time-saver and also it works. Take the white part of an egg mix with 2 tablespoon of clay(mud), 1 tablespoon of oats and cornflour each, plus some rosewater too smooth the paste. Apply it on your face and avoid yoor eyes area. Leave for 20 minutes. Rinse it and there you have a new sofr, moisturize and oil-free skin. I'm sure you can get all this in Pakistan.

beauT29
12-13-2008, 07:39 AM
I would personally suggest you to go for natural remedies so that in the long run, your skin does not get affected by harsh chemicals. Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a cleanser to cleanse your skin regularly. If your skin is very oily, cleanse at least 4 times a day to prevent pimples on your skin.

abhinav
03-16-2009, 12:44 PM
Herbs and other natural products contain ingredients that may help you and provide good oily skin care treatment. Lime juice, cucumber juice and lemon juice are good for oily skin. Apply the juice directly onto your skin, allow it to dry and then wash off with warm water.

To reduce the effects of make-up on oily skin, the juice should be left to dry and make-up can be applied directly on top of it.:)

Starchild47
03-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Definitely use something that is a toner such as the lime or lemon that will help keep down the oil levels. They also help keep the skin clean and kill of some bacteria that might cause blemishes. Avoid touching your face with your hands and wash your hands frequently as well.

Ron
03-21-2009, 09:50 AM
Try one of the following.

1.Make a mixture of 1 spoon curd,1 spoon tomato juice, 1 spoon multani mitti, 1 spoon honey and little amount of kapur. Apply this mixture on your face.

2.Apply a mixture of rosewater, lemon juice and multani mitti on your face and after it gets dry remove or wash it off.

Starchild47
03-24-2009, 07:12 AM
OK maybe I am a dunce here but what are multani mitti and kapur? I am not familiar with those terms. Are those food items? One more question for those of you using honey in your preparations. I have been reading about honey and botulism. Is anyone concerned about the bacterial content in honey due to this? I know there is a big difference in it being consumed and putting it on your face but still........

Starchild47
03-27-2009, 05:14 AM
Be careful about using too much steam as the high temperatures can dry out the skin too much. Dermatologists recommend against using extremely hot water on skin even for really oily skin. They recommend using warm water exclusively now.

mm145
04-09-2009, 04:49 AM
Multani mitti is a kind of powder available in South-East Asia, used extensively for skin care. Kapur is camphor - I am not too knowledgeable about how much it is used for skin problems.
Multani mitti by itself also makes an excellent face mask

adrienne
04-20-2009, 08:46 AM
hi..

What product will you recommend for an 18 year old girl like me suffering from a very oily skin? I've been dealing with this problem for four years now.

Hope you can help me guys...

thanks..

Ilovebeautiful
04-22-2009, 07:12 AM
I have the same problem.

CeCe
04-23-2009, 10:51 PM
I posted this on another page in here somewhere... but I use a green clay, tea tree and lemongrass soap bar from Soapynature.com. It has really helped me. I love that I don't feel that tight-skined-over-dried feeling or the greasy feeling. I used to swing back and forth. When I tried other products to help with the oiliness it would over dry my face.

adrienne
04-24-2009, 05:31 AM
I posted this on another page in here somewhere... but I use a green clay, tea tree and lemongrass soap bar from Soapynature.com. It has really helped me. I love that I don't feel that tight-skined-over-dried feeling or the greasy feeling. I used to swing back and forth. When I tried other products to help with the oiliness it would over dry my face.

thank you very much for the advice..:)

marilynnsyrett
05-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Hello every one.......

im a girl of 22 years....... im using "johsons & johnsons deep cleansing wash and its face wash for oily skin"..........but im not satisfied with it.......as my skin starts getting oily after one hour..........will u suggest me any good face wash n cleanser for my oily skin..........make sure the products must be available in Pakistan........waiting for your replies......Thanks n Regards...

Availability in Pakistan is not an issue. Have you ever tried shopping for skin care products online? You just have to place an online order and the products are shipped to your country. Try it out.. There could be a whole lot of products that you might be missing out on because they are not available in Pakistan..

Muskaan
05-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Thank you so very much all for such good tips n suggestions.........i really appreciate it....:)

rainingpebbles
05-21-2009, 05:56 AM
Hi. Neutrogena works and this is coming from a someone who personally have issues with oilyness as well. I don't exactly know if you have Neutrogena there but you can always buy it online if you're up for it.
Do not use astringent or don't over-use it. A lot of people think that astringent will strip your natural oil so why not use astringent. Advice, since the astringent stripped the oil, the natural responce of your body is to make more oil, hence to the oily skin after an hour feel.

vencasand
05-21-2009, 03:25 PM
Pure honey is safe. honey flavored stuff goes bad. you need to get natural honey because it has a natural anti-bacterial anti-microbial already in there.

MagicOPromotion
06-17-2009, 09:26 PM
please guy any help will be appreciated...

My face is really oily but when I wash it it goes very. Obviously I need the right face was for my oily skin but the right moisturiser to prevent my face staying dry or too oily afterwards.

Mat
06-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Hello every one.......

Try Oily Skin Products! Good luck! :)

beautylily
05-12-2011, 06:09 AM
try this sassou goldwaver soap for washing, it's quite good!
[url removed]