PDA

View Full Version : Do Your Feel Like Committing Sucide Because You Have P

Bono
09-21-2008, 02:06 PM
So what do you think guys .. I never thought like that though..who cares.

whatever i live my own life why do care about what other think about us..

So whats your views on this.

Desmodu87
09-22-2008, 08:29 PM
So what do you think guys .. I never thought like that though..who cares.

whatever i live my own life why do care about what other think about us..

So whats your views on this.

Life is way too valuable to throw away just because there is are some complications.

We all have our burdens to bear and for one I personally believe that those burdens are what make us the people we should be.

I don't know who sent this so I can't give him credit for it, But i'll quote them anyway:

"When God paints a beautiful picture he uses a lot of dark colors."

It's the bad things and conditions that we encounter as we go through life that make us the people that were meant to be.

That's my two cents anyway :p

Djmarie21
09-22-2008, 10:34 PM
I don' think I have ever felt that way. I know I don't have psoriasis, but I don't think it can get that bad! There is so much good in life and letting a skin condition get to you in this way is not good. In that situation, it is good to have someone you can talk to.

didonko
10-18-2008, 12:58 PM
I agree with the users above. It is not worth killing yourself because you look ugly. There are far more valuable things than this in our life.

vencasand
10-18-2008, 02:45 PM
i have just developed psoriasis over the last 3yrs or so. i have ugly spots on my legs and they used to be the best part of my body except for my hair. i have had slotches on my legs that never go away. i am using a steroid ointment but i still have the spots! i don't dwell on them. i have been thru so much in my lifetime a few spots on my legs aren't going to get me down. i feel it is just part of life. you just have to deal with it. do the best you can with what you got. even if i had these spots all over my face and body i wouldn't feel that depressed. hey i can't even shave my legs!!!! live life from your heart and brain not from your body. look everyone in the eye and let them know who you are and how wonderful you are. believe me when i say eyes speak from the soul. love yourself for who you are. everyone has something wrong with them. we just got stuck with this.

Dr.Deepak
10-19-2008, 12:05 PM
wow wow well said ..sad to hear about your story but i salute for your feelings. People like vencasand are the inspiration to all the suffers.

i have just developed psoriasis over the last 3yrs or so. i have ugly spots on my legs and they used to be the best part of my body except for my hair. i have had slotches on my legs that never go away. i am using a steroid ointment but i still have the spots! i don't dwell on them. i have been thru so much in my lifetime a few spots on my legs aren't going to get me down. i feel it is just part of life. you just have to deal with it. do the best you can with what you got. even if i had these spots all over my face and body i wouldn't feel that depressed. hey i can't even shave my legs!!!! live life from your heart and brain not from your body. look everyone in the eye and let them know who you are and how wonderful you are. believe me when i say eyes speak from the soul. love yourself for who you are. everyone has something wrong with them. we just got stuck with this.

Bono
10-19-2008, 12:47 PM
hey vencasand i too feel sad to hear that but thats how life goes on.i'm also a long psoriasis sufferer . Liked your line" live life from your heart and brain not from your body"

vencasand
10-19-2008, 01:15 PM
you are welcome to 019981, bono, marymary.

Dr.Deepak
10-19-2008, 01:23 PM
haha nice to hear you back vencasand but i'm not 019981 :h6: its 010081 ..anyway hope to see you here often

vencasand
10-20-2008, 01:57 PM
sorry 010081 i always have a problem typing numbers. you are cool!

Scarred
06-25-2009, 07:14 AM
No i'll never do that mistake.