PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to Volunteer To Our site

Dr.Deepak
09-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Are you interested in volunteering our forum as moderator this this a good opportunity for you to help our members out as well as maintain smooth posting to our site.
We are Hiring moderators to this forum curruntly need atleast 3 moderators so who are interested can apply fo it.. this not a paid job so you are interested in moderating can apply moderators must have atleast 20 quality posts so we'll choose among the members who we think is qualified..

Thankx..

Updated.....

Topics for moderators are:

We currently have 3 main forums ..plan to increase as site grows.
So we need each volunteer in following category:

Skin Care Talk
Hair Disease and Condition
Skin Disease and Condition

Let us know where you are perfect into and could help peoples more and have knowledge about it..

davidross
11-14-2008, 04:30 PM
I might be interested. What are the choices for topics?

David

Are you interested in volunteering our forum as moderator this this a good opportunity for you to help our members out as well as maintain smooth posting to our site.
We are Hiring moderators to this forum curruntly need atleast 3 moderators so who are interested can apply fo it.. this not a paid job so you are interested in moderating can apply moderators must have atleast 20 quality posts so we'll choose among the members who we think is qualified..

thankx..

Dr.Deepak
11-14-2008, 04:44 PM
We currently have 3 main forums ..plan to increase as site grows.
So we need each volunteer in following category:

Skin Care Talk
Hair Disease and Condition
Skin Disease and Condition

Let us know where you are perfect into and could help peoples more and have knowledge about it..

Ashu
03-20-2009, 01:44 PM
so we have more forums now. I guess we now need some moderators .what you think deepak?

Dr.Deepak
03-22-2009, 01:54 AM
yup hiring more now.. if anyone interested let me know..

SiameseCat
09-08-2011, 11:58 AM
What would be the requirements? I realize I don't have lots of posts yet, but asking doesn't hurt.:D

vencasand
09-14-2011, 02:10 PM
in case you haven't noticed this post was made in sept. of 2008!!! i think they have enough moderators but if not, Deepak, let us know.

Dr.Deepak
09-15-2011, 01:44 AM
Thank you SiameseCat for your interest. yea currently we don't have much rush in the forums. so we don't like to give our members extra load.. but we might need in near future. But u are free to suggest what u are good at and can contribute to which topics in forum. we might consider if all our staffs agree..

pepsimax
09-15-2011, 05:34 AM
I know this is old but as someone across the sea I am happy to volunteer, if needed, to moderate links and spamming while you guys sleep. :)

SiameseCat
09-15-2011, 09:58 AM
Thank you Deepak! If anything, I'd have to say I know quite a bit about DIY skincare. I've learned a lot since joining here, and I practice it and keep learning. :)

francisco1234
08-17-2012, 02:50 PM
I am intersted! Can i please?

Blondie
08-19-2012, 08:48 AM
^It looks like the last activity in here was about a year ago. I don't know for sure, but I think we would have heard something more recent if they still needed mods.