PDA

View Full Version : new gal, crzychikgrl

crzychikgrl
09-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Hi my name is AB, I live in California and am new to this web chat stuff. I am 41 and am having a real hard time . I just started methotrexate and would like to talk with anyone who has used this treatment.:confused::sick:

samikcha
09-17-2008, 03:52 PM
hey AB nice to see you here.welcome to the community..Sorry you hear you are on methotrexate ,hope everything goes fine ..we pray for you..for everything good..hope you find someone here with same value.

Sabina
09-17-2008, 06:35 PM
hi AB welcome to the forum.We are sad that you are having a bad times..sorry for that.Can you share why are you on methotrexate? is it for psoriasis or some other cancers or sth..sorry if you don't like to share.We are now a community hope to see you around here often.

Bono
09-17-2008, 06:42 PM
welcome to the forum AB,i'm a psoriasis patient and taking methotrexate for almost a year and i have no problems with it till date.nice to see you here.

Ashu
09-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Hello AB welcome to Dermatalk Community and thanks for sharing your emotions.thats what this community is made for sharing and caring each other sorrows and pain.We would love to see you here..We all pray for your sorrows hope everything will go fine with you.

Cathy30
09-17-2008, 07:43 PM
welcome to the forum AB.:h2::h2:

Tanya
09-17-2008, 08:20 PM
welcome to the dermatalk AB.hope to see you around :h5:

Dr.Deepak
09-17-2008, 08:55 PM
hello AB welcome to dermatalk skin care community.. :h2:

siloris
09-19-2008, 04:21 AM
I have a possible cure for Psoriasis. I discovered it accidentally with a co-worker. My worker had psoriasis on his hands and when he used our solution without gloves his hands started to burn bad. He washed it off and the next day the psoriasis started to clear up.I told him to dip his hands again in the solution and within a week it was completely gone. That was three years ago. He is still clear of psoriasis. We our trying it on people now for research so i can get an FDA approval. The ingredients is 100% natural like mostly several types of salts. I have an MEA data sheet to prove the toxicity level is zero. I want people to try my solution to prove it works. I'm sending it for free (and free shipping) All i want is it recorded on digital pictures before and after photos. My research tells me psoriasis is an internal diseise so spraying something on the skin wouldn't work but i know what it had done to my workers psoriasis. I can't explain it but i must try to prove it works. When you get the solution in all you do is take the sprayer (4oz) and spray it on the effected area and leave on for 5 minutes then wash it off. WARNING: IT WILL BURN BAD BECAUSE IT 'S MOSTLY SALTS> I'm not selling anything here so nobody will be billed or charged any time. I'm not asking for personal information. But i do need a place to send the solution. If you don't want to give that then maybe you can contact the National Psoriasis Foundation to see if they will take it and send to you.

You can contact me at:

Roger Fischer

204 Van Dyke Street

Suite 324A

Brooklyn,NY 11231

718-775-5386 Contact me from 10am to 11pm Eastern Time.

Desmodu87
09-23-2008, 05:42 AM
Hi my name is AB, I live in California and am new to this web chat stuff. I am 41 and am having a real hard time . I just started methotrexate and would like to talk with anyone who has used this treatment.:confused::sick:
Hey AB,

It's cool to have you here!

I'm sorry to hear of about you having to take methotrexate, But I'm sure in the end, it will work out.

We are rooting for you! :h2:

samikcha
01-31-2009, 11:04 AM
hey are you taking orally or IM and how much dose are you taking?

Natural Elements
01-31-2009, 03:27 PM
Welcome to Dermatalk Crzychikgrl,

Enjoy this wonderful forum :-)