PDA

View Full Version : What do you think a good facewash should contain

Sabina
09-14-2008, 04:50 PM
just asking for some suggestions and your views.What do you think a facewash should contain and what it should not contails.feel free to post your views.

K1nS
11-08-2008, 11:33 AM
For me it has to be no fragrance, I have really sensative skin

mimico
11-09-2008, 12:12 AM
I have acne prone skin, so i think I need benzene perozide in mine. All the anti acne face washes that have helped me in the past have this ingredient.

SkinCareDiva
02-05-2009, 07:10 PM
I like a face wash to have Salicylic Acid so it cleans the pores and stops me from getting a lot of cruddy blackheads. Mario Badescu Acne facial cleanser (even though I technically dont have acne, just a few annoying zits) is awesome and its so cheap compared to whats in the dept stores.

vencasand
02-06-2009, 02:54 PM
no fragrance, a light moisterizer, no irritants, ph balanced, and one that makes your face feel clean and leaving the skin feeling soft not tight. i want a miracle!!

beatrix_kiddo
02-17-2009, 11:55 AM
no foam. Some facewashes dont foam. I perefer those. I dont mind the fragrance at all. As long as my kin and acne free.

Starchild47
02-23-2009, 08:34 PM
It definitely needs to be ph balanced and as stated above fragrance free for those with sensitive skin. I like things that have extra moisterizing properties too. I do not like cleansers that dry skin out too much. Even the acne products you need to be careful not to over dry the skin because that can over correct the natural flora present on the skin and cause other problems.
Gentle cleansers work best. I really like all natural products that are hand made.

kimclara
07-17-2012, 07:41 PM
some type of exfollient

camphoroilexpor
07-21-2012, 09:51 AM
Hi,
Face wash is good for your face because you use face wash your face skin always soft.:rolleyes:

Thanks

Dr.Saiyan
07-21-2012, 01:15 PM
I think a good facewash should be PH balanced,soap-free not to over dry your skin and also as my skin is bit oily with larger pores i would prefer facewash with tiny beads to for cleansing the clogged pores.

skinlover
07-23-2012, 06:12 PM
irritant free, soap free, PH balanced, dermatologically tested, natural ingredients where possible and gentle.

spasalondeal
07-24-2012, 05:11 AM
I like the face wash in which there is no foam and it should be regular ph.

BRTCskincare
07-26-2012, 02:31 PM
A good face wash should contain all natural ingredients (like fruits, flower extract etc) because they ingredients will replenish your skin of the moisture and hydration that it loses throughout the day due to weather and many other factors. I would also consider buying a refreshing spray to keep your face hydrated. A good face spray or mister would be one that contains Jasmine extract as Jasmine is known to have a calming and hydrating effect on your skin.

y34963
07-29-2012, 03:47 AM
An oil cleanser is very good to use. This can be used on all skin types. Always spritz your face with water before putting the oil on as this helps absorption. Then tissue off. You will have very clean skin and well balanced

spasalondeal
08-04-2012, 10:49 AM
no foam and ph balanced.

Blondie
08-05-2012, 05:36 AM
I use OCM (oil cleaning method) like y34963 already mentioned.

It's weird because everywhere you go on the internet, people complain of an initial purging period. I seem to be the only person who didn't suffer through this.

Alvaro
08-06-2012, 09:30 AM
I like a experience clean to have Salicylic Acidity so it clears the pores and prevents me from getting a lot of cruddy pimples. Mario Badescu Pimples remedy

naturesorganic
01-14-2013, 07:42 AM
Natural face wash product is very useful for any type of skin, naturesorganicmarket.com provide natural face wash product at affordable price.