PDA

View Full Version : Itworkspaste?

StephanieT
09-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Has anyone tried the product itworkspaste for removing moles and skin tags here?

Sabina
09-07-2008, 04:48 PM
have heard about it removing warts and moles but have never tried.

StephanieT
09-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Thanks - I did read several good reviews last night on it so I'm thinking of trying it.

skinee
09-08-2008, 03:31 PM
I haven't tried it yet, but I did see a lot of positive reviews on it.

This person on another forum said it's working on his warts

"I ordered the itworkspaste product to get rid of some warts on my hand that have been there for at least 20 years. I have done home treatments, all different doctor treatments, OTC treatments....nothing has ever worked. I spent 2 years going to the dermatologist every month to no avail. I am happy to say that my warts (scabs) at this point are recessed and not raised. I have very high hopes that this is going to be the final thing that rids me of these unsightly warts"

I've got some ugly moles and warts that I'd like to try it on. I'll let you know how it goes and if it worked for me.

Tina Chettri
09-11-2008, 06:51 PM
lets hope anyone here tried and post the results.

skinee
09-12-2008, 07:04 AM
keep us updated stephanie on how itworks:) for you!

StephanieT
09-14-2008, 11:42 AM
I ordered it and should have it soon - will post the results.

Sabina
09-14-2008, 12:19 PM
oh cool then,will be waiting for your results.:h11:

lakeview
09-22-2008, 04:00 AM
yeah, I am new here and found this forum after reading the reviews on the itworkspaste. I'd really like to try it. Should I get the Emuscar too, or can I just use something like Aloe Vera after the mole is out?

StephanieT
09-22-2008, 11:24 AM
I got my kit on Saturday. I used it on two moles and a skin tag - so far so good! I did get the emuscar with it which I really like. It's creamy (not oily like plain emu oil) and is very nice. I suppose you could always try aloe vera but I like the emuscar plus there will be a ton of it left over for other uses. It's a nice product in itself.:)

skinee
09-28-2008, 10:46 PM
I've got some stretch marks I'll throw the emuscar on and will let you know if it helps too.

Dr.Deepak
10-04-2008, 05:07 AM
well looks like many are trying it huh.. keep updating if it works..:love:

StephanieT
10-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Update for you - the scabs fell off a few days ago and there is just a red spot where I'm putting the emuscar on each. I must say, it is nice not to have the "protrusions" there any more. lol

Sabina
10-05-2008, 03:40 PM
i'll also give it a try ..OMG its $70 ..is it?

mimico
10-18-2008, 04:08 AM
I haven't heard of this product. How does it exactly work? Do you just apply it to your moles and it will magically "dissolve?" I had some warts removed by my dermatologist before. He used a kind of electric radiation to burn the warts. The procedure was quick and almost pain-free. It's also very affordable nowadays since many other beauty institutions offer it already. In case the cream doesn't work for you guys, do consider getting warts and moles removed by a professional. :)

StephanieT
10-18-2008, 08:48 PM
Hi - the paste cauterizes the mole/wart so probably the same as what the derm does by the sound of it. It was cheaper for me to do it this way and so far, I'm happy with the results.:)

skinee
11-01-2008, 11:55 PM
I have since used it on an area on my left leg. It is working so far. The scab is still on, but It looks like it wants to come off soon. Yeah...it's working! I just wish more doctors had natural stuff like this available at their office, but the greedy pharmaceuticals would want to get their grub on it.

StephanieT
11-15-2008, 12:49 PM
Skinee - what do your results look like on your leg of the mole removal? Good, bad?

skinee
11-17-2008, 02:24 AM
It definitely took it off. It's out! It's a little pink, but that's to be expected. I am much happier with it gone. Would recommend!

catherine
12-24-2008, 04:09 AM
Actually,I tried this paste a few weeks ago for my skin tags on my neck and it worked very well for those too.

sanrita
12-24-2008, 04:12 AM
looks great. But its a bit expensive!

skinee
02-24-2009, 11:11 PM
I paid $69 bucks, yes I wish it was only $10, but to me it's been worth it.

My mother in law, when went to the doctor to remove 6 moles, had to pay $75 dollars each.

And although the paste that you get is only the size of a small pea, there is enough to get about 12 moles or even 25 tiny skin tags, so it's alot less expensive than what your doctor charges if your insurance won't cover it.

Stephanie T. You asked on another thread if I've tried the scar gel. I used it on an older mole removed area and it seems to be lightening it. I have some old acne scars too...I'll keep you posted if it helps with those:)

StephanieT
03-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Thanks Skinee - let me know if it does anything for the acne scars. Sometimes those red marks seem to stay forever.

Natasha52
04-14-2009, 12:52 PM
does it really work. I'll also give it a try.

StephanieT
04-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Hi - if you mean the itworkspaste - yes it definitely works well. I ordered the scar gel and will let you know how I like it - I have used it about 4 or 5 days now, nothing bad to report, my skin likes it - but it's too soon to see how it works on the scars and red marks. Will update in a few weeks. So far I like it.:)

skinee
04-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Hi - if you mean the itworkspaste - yes it definitely works well. I ordered the scar gel and will let you know how I like it - I have used it about 4 or 5 days now, nothing bad to report, my skin likes it - but it's too soon to see how it works on the scars and red marks. Will update in a few weeks. So far I like it.:)

I am curious about the scar gel. Keep us updated.