PDA

View Full Version : Red spots all over my body.

Evahaha
08-19-2013, 09:47 AM
Hello,
last week i discovered that i have a few spots on my tummy area. Since then, it has became worse and i have it all over my tummy and cheat area. Some on my back and some on my arms.
I do not know if it is a allergy reaction, blood problem or rashes. It only itches some times and rarely has a stingy feeling.
I have a picture here

Help me please, thank you.

voldoismylover
10-28-2013, 05:27 AM
Hi,
First off I want to say that I am not a doctor but I do have a rash on my body that looks similar to yours.

My rash is rarely ever itchy unless I think about it (and at that point its probably just in my head lol) and looks like red circles with some white dry skin on top. It seems to only show up where extra heat is added such as in the folds of my skin (elbow crease, bra line, stomach rolls, etc.). I heard that coconut oil can be good for your skin so I decided to rub it on my rash to see if it would help. Sure enough the next day, my rash was 10 times better and was barely noticeable. I kept rubbing it on for the next few days and it seemed like it made my rash disappear. Once I stopped using the coconut oil, my skin was clear until I got hot and sweaty again and the rash came back.

Try coconut oil to see if it helps. Obviously for my rash it wasn't a cure but it definitely helped if you are self-conscious about how it looks.

Again, I'm not a doctor but I'm just giving my personal experience. The best option in any case like this is to see a dermatologist.

Hope this helps,
Lex