PDA

View Full Version : itchy white and flesh color bumps on penis need help

sick
08-10-2013, 08:20 AM
Please help me id this. It doesnt look like any of the herpies or hpv pictures ive seen but i can use any advice you can give me.25032502

sick
08-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Theyve been there about a month maybe a little longer. It seems to be to be getting better but not fast enough

Dr.Deepak
08-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Welcome to the forum Jim, please upload a clear pics so it will be more easy to suggest. Are they fluid filled or just the bumps? Do they itch, pain, burning sensation? Do you have such lesion on other parts of body? Do they bleed? Have you had any sexual encounters recently? if yes with/without condoms? can you see dimpling in the center of the lesions?

sick
08-13-2013, 10:52 AM
Welcome to the forum Jim, please upload a clear pics so it will be more easy to suggest. Are they fluid filled or just the bumps? Do they itch, pain, burning sensation? Do you have such lesion on other parts of body? Do they bleed? Have you had any sexual encounters recently? if yes with/without condoms? can you see dimpling in the center of the lesions?
They appear to be fluidless if i poped one.
They occadionally itch but no burning to speak of. One may pop and bleed during masterbation but only with roght physical contack. Yes ive had unprotected sex more than i can think. Ill try to post. Pictures when it gets light. It seems lile mostly the shaft and a little on my thighes