PDA

View Full Version : Do I have genital warts? :\

YunSeHong
08-09-2013, 02:39 AM
I shaved a few months ago, I think I knicked myself, and the wound got itchy. Then a few weeks later, it starts itching, and growing. Then I have black spots growing around my groin. They don't look cauliflowery or anything like that, and they most certainly don't itch. I tried the vinegar thing, and they don't turn white either. They also do not grow in clusters. Am I freaking out over nothing?

Dr.Deepak
08-09-2013, 04:18 AM
Welcome to the forum Yun, could just be folliculitis, but can u upload the pics if possible. Have you had any sexual encounter recently? Don't get stressed it doesn't look like genital wart ( according to ur history). May just be folliculitis, a foreign-body inflammatory reaction surrounding ingrown hair in that area.

YunSeHong
08-09-2013, 07:15 AM
Welcome to the forum Yun, could just be folliculitis, but can u upload the pics if possible. Have you had any sexual encounter recently? Don't get stressed it doesn't look like genital wart ( according to ur history). May just be folliculitis, a foreign-body inflammatory reaction surrounding ingrown hair in that area.

Yes, I've had sexual encounters recently, but its been with the same girl, and she doesn't have them. I guess that doesn't mean she can't infect me or whatever. Like, there are two of them that I can like.. move around in a circle with my finger, and are flesh coloured, the rest look like dark freckles, with hair sprouting out. I'm Asian, if this helps any. I'll provide pics asap.

Dr.Deepak
08-09-2013, 08:15 AM
Well if u had sexual encounters that can also be genital warts, if u provide clear pics that would greatly help...Another possibility is Acrochordons (skin tags) which can be quite common in those areas (especially in obese) the other with the hair may be just ingrown hair which is very common after shaving (esp' in Asian and darks)..

YunSeHong
08-13-2013, 12:39 AM
Well if u had sexual encounters that can also be genital warts, if u provide clear pics that would greatly help...Another possibility is Acrochordons (skin tags) which can be quite common in those areas (especially in obese) the other with the hair may be just ingrown hair which is very common after shaving (esp' in Asian and darks)..

Here are some pictures. They're not clustered up or anything... Nor do they really itch. They're just there. Notice the little tag on the left.250525062507

Dr.Deepak
08-13-2013, 03:30 AM
I do see something there but the picture is so blurred i can't recognize. Could be bowenoid papulosis (or just skin tags), if u could post clear pics that might help. Dermatology is purely based on clear visual examination, without clear pics it is hard to even guess.

YunSeHong
08-13-2013, 04:14 AM
I do see something there but the picture is so blurred i can't recognize. Could be bowenoid papulosis (or just skin tags), if u could post clear pics that might help. Dermatology is purely based on clear visual examination, without clear pics it is hard to even guess.

It could be skin tags, i think. Like there are 3 things that i can move around with my finger, like a skin tag. But im 20. Is it normal to get skintags at this age? And ill try to get clearer pics.