PDA

View Full Version : Ponds age miracle,have anyone tried

Motigrg
08-29-2008, 06:15 PM
Today i bought Ponds age miracle,they seems to claim the seven day challenge or money back as advertise on TV.have anyone brought this product ?does your face really looked younger than before..

clearskin
08-29-2008, 06:34 PM
i've not tried yet. i feel it may work as the company give the money back guarantee. however as you have bought the product see the result within 7 days & post here for us to proceed. thanks.

Ashu
08-29-2008, 08:34 PM
me neither have tried yet..i have planned on using this .I have tried Ponds Flawless White and results were pretty good so still using it.

Sabina
08-31-2008, 12:35 PM
haven't tried .let us know after you used for 7 days.but yea read their terms and condition before seeing the results in 7 days.

mimico
10-18-2008, 04:34 AM
I've tried it! It doesn't work at all! I'm very disappointed in the product's claim because everything's false. The product itself is nice to use. It has a pleasant scent and goes on smoothly on your skin. But it doesn't have any miraculous effects. I think it's just like a hyped-up regular cream. You'll be wasting money on this one. Most Pond's products are very mediocre. SO if you want results, then you have to invest in the more expensive products.

Reena
10-21-2008, 10:19 AM
I too haven't try it on. Do share your experience after 7 days. Sometimes, different kind of skin types provides different results. I'm using Bobby Brown's product at the moment and it really works for me.

Motigrg
02-22-2009, 12:44 PM
I tried it. It was just ok like other creams it does made my skin look better than before but not as promised. I would rather go for Olay..

babydoll18
02-22-2009, 12:50 PM
I have been using Olay for years now and i'm happy with it.

Dr.Deepak
02-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Before you buy any products see there written " Helps" you skin look younger.. it doesn't promice to make your skin younger.. its just helps..

Starchild47
02-23-2009, 08:31 PM
I love how these products say they make the skin :"appear" younger ha ha. They never intended to really make your skin become younger looking really. A lot of them have chemicals in them to plump up the skin temporarily which makes wrinkles less pronounced but that goes away really quickly.
Lots of money, little results sigh

marilynnsyrett
02-24-2009, 08:15 AM
Before you buy any products see there written " Helps" you skin look younger.. it doesn't promice to make your skin younger.. its just helps..

Nice point there! I guess the advertising language creates a lot of hype about the product, whether or not it delivers. Thanks to forums like these ordinary mortals like us are able to find the real truth about skin care products!

Starchild47
02-25-2009, 08:21 AM
That is why companies spend millions on advertising because the general public buys into it and spends millions trying to look and feel younger. Then they throw it all into the trash once they find out it does not work as advertised!

Natasha52
04-14-2009, 01:01 PM
No any products works as promised. If you daily wash face with normal facewash and use sunscreen lotions. your face will look younger. you don't need any miracle products.

Valence
05-22-2009, 10:38 PM
i have tried many products cheap to expensive, domestic made to international made, natural to chemical... and i am still not 100% sure what works the BEST. some natural products worked but then similar stuff from different brand did not work. some expensive products did get rid of some wrinkles but other super expensive one did not work at all!

but one thing i know is that those products that are CHEAP never worked for me... it is CHEAP because it does not contain anything great... :confused:
also, those products that are SUPER expensive did not work so well either...

it is importnat to know what your skin type is and what your skin needs! but i will NEVER buy anything from AVON, Mary Kay, Amway kind of companies.

WHY? because they just change the packaging and sell the SAME stuff as DIFFERENT stuff! that means.... no wonder why none of their products worked!:mad:

i wish those companies with millions of $$$ spend the money to do research and create something that actually DOES work rather than spending $$$ tricking (advertising) people!:(

AgnesFemi
04-26-2012, 05:00 AM
My aunt is using ponds age miracle and it seems good.. even i could find some difference in her skin..

Sunshine68
02-24-2013, 03:41 AM
Ladies: Try Nerium AD, I've used for 8 months now and it really does work, not in 7 days but there is a different tone and texture feel in 7-10 days then the magic just keeps getting better and better.

varela.rossy
06-05-2014, 05:04 AM
Basically i am a new user this "age miracle". I have planned it use a long time. I hope it will works very good. Thanks