PDA

View Full Version : 72 hours since I've noticed bumps

PatBate
07-21-2013, 08:07 PM
Hi everybody, I'm new to the forum here. I mainly started this because I am pretty scared, or uneasy rather. within the past 48 hours I had sexual intercourse. I noticed some stuff down below.

We were in my car, at first we did it w nothing on, a few minutes later (5-7), I tried the condom on (TRJ UR yellow package). I tried 3 different condoms all the same thru out this sexual encounter. We went on and off putting one on, going at it, then off n going at it, then back on. It was fairly rough sex, and tight in the backseat. I am only saying all these specific things because I want to think of any possibility. She is clean, as am I.

Within 10-15 minutes of finishing, I went home and noticed bumps on the shaft of my penis only. Not on the head, nor on the base. Mainly on the sides of the shaft. They were only a little red at the time due to irritation (i suppose), then after a bath, and not messing w it, they became much less noticeable. It is now the second day I've been with this, and the bumps haven't increased in number, size, or anything like that. They are less notable in fact, they do not itch, or burn, or anything like that. It's all normal there, except for this. The spots vary from a very light pink, to basically the same color pigment as my skin. No white on them. They don't even feel like bumps, just look like them. Idk what this could be. I have researched a little, but don't want to say anything that'll play w your mind and will reflect in your answers, so I won't say anything, just looking for some input. Please. Thank you.

I have been doing research on this for 72 hours. The Internet has given me way too many diff situations I could be in because they are all relatively similar. The only thing I can think of was an allergic reaction from the condom, or a friction burn. I have kinda a hive like rash. Here is a link w the two sites that contributed the best info for me.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/95319-symptoms-latex-condom-allergy/#page=3

Dr.Deepak
07-21-2013, 08:42 PM
Welcome to the forum Gabriel, So few questions...
Do they itch?
Are they tender on touch?
Do they have fluid inside or just a bumps?
Did they immediately appeared following intercourse?
Did your partner had/have itching down under?
Can u get pics from different angles focusing on the lesion?

PatBate
07-22-2013, 12:21 AM
Hello thank you!

To answer you specifically;

They do NOT itch
They are NOT tender on touch
They do NOT have fluid in them, in fact, they aren't really bumps more like spots, they do not feel like bumps. I may be wrong though. Hence why I'm on this forum.
I only noticed them after I cleaned u (5-7 mins after the sex)
My partner is fine and normal I asked her and she says none of that.

I wish I could know if I had these things BEFORE I even had the sex, I wouldn't be concerned at all. But idk, I NOTICED them after I had sex, and took the condom off. Doesn't mean they weren't there before.

Some other things I've considered are masturbation. I have a wart, or idk what it is, on my dominant hand in the palm. I thought it was at first blisters from working out at the gym regularly. What I'm trying to get at is maybe my rough skin caused some of the symptoms, or maybe this wart on my palm and masturbation has something to do with it? Here's a pic of my hand, just for input, not trying to veer off to a different subject.

PatBate
07-22-2013, 12:54 AM

Theses are pics of my blisters on my dominant hand, and a close up of what I think is a wart. on my palm

Dr.Deepak
07-26-2013, 08:03 AM
Yea the one on the hand (closeup) looks like wart.. other are calluses. The one on the penis could also be wart or may be lichen planus, which probably were there before and got irritated and inflamed due to aggressive sex. You may try some steroids to see if that work but the best way is to visit the dermatologist personally and confirm the case and manage accordingly. Diagnosing online with the pics can sometimes go wrong.