PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what this is on my leg.

jma1024
07-09-2013, 10:29 PM
Hi I have this like little divot I guess you could call it on my leg. I noticed it first last night after getting a shower. It doesn't hurt or leaking any fluid. I just never saw something like it on me before. I have pretty bad health anxiety and hypochondria and this is making me really scared something is wrong. Any help thanks. I hope I attached the picture right as I am not sure how to exactly explain it. 2466

Dr.Deepak
07-10-2013, 12:50 AM
Welcome to the forum, Jason. The picture is not that clear to suggest, could u get a clearer one. Anyway, does it itch? Does it blanch when u press it? What is ur profession? How about sports activities?

thanks

jma1024
07-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the reply. I can try to get a better picture but I don't have a real camera just what's on my phone. No it never itches or hurts. I think it has gotten smaller since I first wrote my post but it is still there. I went to my mom she's not a doctor or anything just wanted to see what she thought and she said it looks like I leaned or kneeled on something but I never heard of that leaving a mark for days only a couple of minutes after you get up then it goes away. My profession is nothing physical just a normal desk office job. I do like to play basketball and ride pedal bike.

I would just get it checked out but even with the health insurance I have it still costs a good amount of money to see the family doctor and it to turn out it is nothing but a bruise I never seen before.