PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys! <3

skinlover
07-04-2013, 07:10 PM
HEY EVERYONE!

It's me! Skinlover!

I've been gone so long I very much doubt any of you will remember me! hahahah. but I'm BACK, for now, anyway!

So sorry I've neglected the forum, it was never my intention, I've just been so busy, not to mention the fact that I don't always have access to a computer/laptop! very annoying.

I suppose I better let you all know what I've been up to! well, where to start.............
I'm sure I told you all that I was working towards my Level 3 qualification in Beauty therapy?
Well, I passed in May & I am now fully qualified! Very happy, I received mostly distinctions and I was so relived to have finally achieved what I have always wanted to! I am not going back to College again now, perhaps Uni in the future but I now want to get working in the industry. :) So the fact I have an interview on Monday for a beauty salon is very handy!
I did attend another interview since leaving College, but I wasn't successful and did leave me down in the dumps a bit! but the circumstances were very different for that interview so I didn't dwell too much!
Also beauty related - I have become OBSESSED with YouTube and more specifically 'beauty bloggers' there are hundreds on there, they talk about skin care, review products, give make-up tutorials, everything girly you can think of. I'm subscribed to a lot of talented women and some are very inspirational, I like watching videos that inform me and keep me up to date with the latest products - helps me to keep touch on the industry, I have at some points been quite tempted to give it a try myself but I want a good quality camera first!
Anyway, in other news, I am still with my partner, we did have a few rough patches which is another reason why I've been distant, but we are great now! :)
errrrm, can't think of anything else that I need to say, other than I am going to try to keep posting on here, if and when I can!

thanks so much for bearing with me and reading all this if you did!
I hope to keep giving you as much advice and help as I possibly can, keep in touch!

lots of love.
Lucy x

NaturallyNubian
07-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Hello, Lucy (SkinLover). Good to meet you. I'm pretty new here at DermaTalk (about 2 months). I am thankful to be a part of this skin care community - very kind, helpful people here. As for your accomplishments in beauty, may Jesus bless you and everything you put your hands to.

skinlover
07-25-2013, 08:19 PM
aww thank you for your lovely comment. :)

ascotlee
05-28-2014, 07:48 AM
Hi! LUCY...
Myself Ascotlee.Nice to meet you here.