PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried japanese skin care products

Sabina
08-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Has anyone tried japanese skin care products.i hear them a lot.if you have tried can you share it.

chicque
08-10-2008, 01:51 PM
most japanese skin care products are made for japanese skin, so if you're not japanese, a certain product might not give you the results you expect. my mom has tried a lot of japanese/chinese lightening creams, and they seem to work on her, but i think they're rather harsh on your skin.

mimico
10-19-2008, 05:32 AM
I'm a big fan of Shu Uemura and Kanebo products, both of which are Japanese brands. Because I have Asian skin, it works well on me. I wouldn't know if these would be good for others though but it's worth a try. I like the brands especially the makeup line because it blend easily with my skin and makes my skin look flawless. They're both quite expensive though so you have to shell out more money.

Dr.Deepak
10-19-2008, 09:55 AM
have never tried.. i guess it doesn't work on indian skins like say peoples from india,pakistan,bangladesh,nepal and so so.

kimclara
07-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Im not sure if Shiseido is korean or japanese but I love it!

belladiorgirl
07-09-2012, 11:55 AM
SHISEIDO is Japanese brand is excellent indeed! Also Kose Ispa (from SHISEIDO sister range) are great too!
PS you are Korean :)

kimclara
07-10-2012, 06:45 PM
SHISEIDO is Japanese brand is excellent indeed! Also Kose Ispa (from SHISEIDO sister range) are great too!
PS you are Korean :)

haha, yes I am korean!

belladiorgirl
07-11-2012, 02:03 AM
I am half Korean and half Japanese~ nice to meet you :)

ishi
07-11-2012, 06:32 PM
yes, .. KYUSOKU BIHAKU OR KB is a japanese brand..:D

zeldabacon
07-12-2012, 09:10 AM
most japanese skin care products are made for japanese skin, so if you're not japanese, a certain product might not give you the results you expect. my mom has tried a lot of japanese/chinese lightening creams, and they seem to work on her, but i think they're rather harsh on your skin.

I completely agree with you buddy!!

BRTCskincare
07-13-2012, 08:19 PM
A lot of Asian skin care products are becoming really popular on the North American beauty market. This is because there are a lot of herbs and natural ingredients that make the product more effective and safer to use on a variety of skin types.

zeldabacon
07-16-2012, 07:54 AM
Dont try them, i am saying this because i had bad experience with these japnese skin care products. i dont know all japnese products are alike!! Cant trust them.