PDA

View Full Version : Flesh colored bumps on penis shaft

digital
06-20-2013, 12:44 PM
Hello...

I have very small fleshcolored bumps on my penile shaft, bumps are above the skin and very hard to see unless in the correct light. they dont have any indent or puss. You can see them in them in the center or the picture. I have had them for at least 4 years now. they do not spread or get bigger or smaller. Can you help me with what they might be.

Thank you

Dr.Deepak
06-20-2013, 06:08 PM
Welcome to the forum john, the pic u uploaded is not clear. But from your description it looks like harmless Sebaceous Hyperplasia to me. Treatment is usually not necessary other than cosmetic purpose. But being said that online diagnosis with such pics may sometime go wrong, so it is wise to visit the dermatologist. If possible do upload clear pic. Do they itch? do u have such lesion on other areas like face?

digital
06-21-2013, 01:37 PM
thank you for the reply..

No they do not itch, spread or get bigger, and I do not have such bumps anywhere else on my body, just on on my shaft. I have seen genital wart pictures and my bumps do not seem to look like the pictures I see on the internet. But I do know genital warts vary from person to person... could excessive dry masturbation be the cause of such of bumps?

Dr.Saiyan
06-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Hi John! Welcome to the forum. Your picture is very unclear, can u post a better picture.but from what you have described it could be benign lesion like fordyce spots on penis. A visit to dermatologist and confirmation is suggested.

Sharon Gomez
06-22-2013, 09:16 AM
The picture is quite unclear and if you are itching this or you must need not to do that cause it will increase spots as well as irritation.

cje
11-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Hello. I also have a couple small, almost flesh colored bumps on my penis shaft. They do not itch and just showed up a week ago, maybe less. I am with my first sexual partner in over a year and we have been together for a month now. I have had similar bumps once before and that was about two years ago, there were two on my shaft. Probably a bad thing but I cut one off myself and the other went away in a few days and never returned until now. This time, one is at the base if my shaft and the other is just below the head. Also, they didn't show up until after I started having intercourse. Any suggestions?2570