PDA

View Full Version : What is the Right Age for Breast Implantation?

robdunin
06-19-2013, 10:09 AM
It may not be appropriate for every woman, but immediate breast implant placement may provide very good aesthetic results with a complication rate that is low.

Immediate implant placement can help lessen psychological distress as well, and reduce the need for multiple surgical procedures and their associated costs.

A study in the April issue of “Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery” suggests that results of immediate implant based breast reconstruction in thirty-five women with breast cancer had good results when silicone-gel implant placement was performed immediately after mastectomy.

The average age of the women was forty-five and most underwent double mastectomy with reconstruction immediately after the procedure.

AdinaP
06-19-2013, 10:46 AM
I know that I'm a bit old school, but why should a women like to have FAKE breasts?
I know, is very cool to have not big, medium breasts but to be yours, not a pice of silicon :)

anniewallents
07-24-2013, 02:37 PM
lol i dont think it should be legal at all. Many women die just to have fake boobs.

That is just my opinion but the age should be at-least 30 so you can really think about it.

kevinkrieger
03-07-2014, 07:29 AM
It depends on factors like your current lifestyle, your health and your life plans. But breast augmentation is approved for women aged 18 or older. I would say women should not go for it until their breasts have matured.