PDA

View Full Version : Cosmetic Surgery Improves your Confidence

robdunin
06-18-2013, 10:12 AM
Plastic surgery helps greatly in restoring confidence among the people who were feeling bad on their appearance it assists such people in eradicating negative complexes which can undermine their performance.

A cosmetic surgeon said that the inferiority complex among males and females can possibly lead to clinical depression and plastic surgery would be helpful for those susceptible to that condition.

Often after pregnancy many women are unable to maintain their figure which can alter their appearance.

A large number of people, particularly women, suffer from depression because of their appearance. Women who are not satisfied with their beauty can reshape their appearance through plastic surgery.

Cosmetic surgery is a branch of plastic surgery. Plastic surgery has many types including treatment of burn victims and patients with mutilated figures or disfigured appearance.

pepsimax
06-19-2013, 06:12 AM
I am against cosmetic surgery unless its for a medical reason like a burns victim. There are many products on the market now days, including natural products, a healthy diet and exercise which can do a great job without the risks. If someone is suffering depression there is usually an underlying reason for this and unless this is dealt with, cosmetic surgery will not improve this medical condition.
There are many risks associated with cosmetic surgery and it can be very costly. If things go wrong, it could leave the person with far worse problems.
If you are going to have cosmetic surgery for whatever reason then thoroughly research the person doing it after you have sought advice for alternative remedies first.

Elvina Kitchen
03-03-2015, 01:53 AM
I too, would rather not go through the knife. But I respect the choices made by other people. But not really for me.