PDA

View Full Version : Pink/white spot on underside of penis

throwaway12345
05-17-2013, 05:12 PM
I have a pink and white spot on the underside of my penis. It also looks like it might be flaking. Is this something serious or just something benign like dermatitis? Picture attached. Thanks!

Dr.Saiyan
05-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Hi! Welcome to DermaTalk. Are these lesions itchy or painful? How long do you have those lesions.

throwaway12345
05-19-2013, 03:29 PM
Hi! Welcome to DermaTalk. Are these lesions itchy or painful? How long do you have those lesions.

Thanks for the response. No, there is no pain or itchiness. I'm not completely sure when it started, but probably about 2 weeks ago. Thanks.

Dr.Deepak
05-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Welcome to the forum, do you have such lesion ( or any scaly lesion) on other parts of the body? Are /were you on any medications recently or past few months? can u remember any infection on that area or it was just like that when u first noticed? When u scratch the area do u see any bleeding point, or does it bleed?

There are several possibilities but i would suspect psoriasis.

Dr.Saiyan
05-20-2013, 05:50 PM
Hi there! the white spots seems like fordyce's spots of penis which is harmless benign condition only of cosmetic concern, and the pink patch seems like plague of psoriasis to me. I would suggest you to personally visit the dermatologist let him/her check the lesions thoroughly, to confirm the diagnosis and treat accordingly. hope you keep us updated about the condition.