PDA

View Full Version : Skin Care Recipes for Eczema That Work

NaturallyNubian
05-15-2013, 09:27 PM
These skin care recipes designed for eczema or inflammation of the skin, are gentle, non irritating and all natural. So gentle and natural, these products you make can even be used on babies and people with the most sensitive and easily irritated skin.

The following recipes are fragrance free, chemical free and animal free. These skin care recipes are also multitasking which means they perform more than one function.

Personally, I've used this recipe on my two small children (since infancy with dermatitis) and the rest of my family for several years now. It worked very well at clearing up my little one's dermatitis. My family and friends love it. I still use it today!

Although the products you make from these recipes are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any diseases, they are very effective and gentle enough to be used on persons with the following skin disorders:

Eczema
Dermatitis
Psoriasis
Rashes
Poison Ivy
Burns of any kind
Hyperkeratosis
Dry, itchy skin

HempShea Face & Body Butter

Ingredients You Will Need:
1 LB. Unrefined Shea Butter
4 oz. Organic Hemp Seed Oil
1 Tsp. Natural Vitamin E

Tools You Will Need:
1 Wire Wisk
1 Mixing Bowl
Jars of Your Choice

Preparation:

Step 1- In a mixing bowl, microwave shea butter in 15-20 second intervals until soft. Do not completely melt.

Note: If you melt shea butter on heat that's too high for a consistent time, it may crystalize and become grainy after it sets. Please keep this in mind whenever you use skin care recipes requiring shea butter.
The grainy texture does not compromise the shea butter's integrity, it just makes for an undesirable texture. The grains will melt when you rub the shea butter together in your hands.

Step 2- Whip shea butter with wisk or electric mixer until creamy smooth.

Step 3- Add hemp oil and vitamin E, then mix until well blended.

Step 4- Spoon or pour into desired containers. Will become soft solid after setting. No need to refrigerate.

Functions:
Extremely emollient and highly penetrating butter designed to effectively moisturize skin, calm inflammation and irritation associated with eczema, psoriasis, different types of rashes, all sorts of burns, poison ivy, hyperkeratosis, etc.

Directions for Use:
Simply apply and massage onto to clean, affected areas of skin as much as needed on a daily basis.

Soothing Bath Soak and Wash

Ingredients You Will Need:

*2 Parts Finely Ground Oatmeal (ant itch agent, skin hydrator, gentle cleanser)

*2 Parts Dried Milk Powder (soothing agent, skin hydrator)

*1 Part Neem Leaf Powder (anti fungal, anti bacterial, anti viral, anti inflammatory, antiseptic)

Preparation:

Step 1- Combine dried ingredients in clean bowl, then mix well.

Step 2- Store dried mixture in plastic baggie or other bag of choice. No need to refrigerate.

Functions:

Designed to gently cleanse, soothe and calm irritation and inflammation associated with eczema, psoraisis, rashes, poison ivy, burns, etc.

Directions for Use:

As a bath soak, simply pour one half to one whole cup of mixture into warm, running water. Soak approximately 15-30 minutes then rinse off and blot skin dry with clean, soft cotton or bamboo towel.

As a skin wash, simply pour "Oreo Cookie" sized amount into hands, then add several drops of water. Rub hands together until mixture is creamy and massage onto affected areas. Rinse with tepid water. Pat dry.

Tip: For best results, follow with generous application of HempShea Face & Body Butter.

Where to get ingredients:

Best unrefined Shea butter
http://www.shop.agbangakarite.com/category.sc?categoryId=2

Organic Neem Leaf powder, Hemp oil and Vitamin E
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/

*You can get the oatmeal and powdered milk from just about any grocery store.

Emily Kristina
08-26-2013, 10:52 AM
For my eczema I use Life Cell cream. It takes just a couple of weeks to clear the spots and then they stay clear for months on end.

NaturallyNubian
08-27-2013, 04:21 PM
It's good Life cell works for you, Emily. The simple, natural recipe above contain ingredients that have been proven to help eczema and other skin conditions successfully (you can "Google it" or "Bing it" to research the above ingredients). Some products work for some people, while another product works for others.