PDA

View Full Version : How to Lose Tan From Skin?

willsonallen
04-24-2013, 09:30 AM
Due to summer, I have got heavy tan on my skin, so I am unable to attended functions. Now I am looking for the ways to reduce tan from my skin by using natural products. Are there any one who is experienced in this, if so please share your suggestions?

Melissa Mellie
05-04-2013, 11:03 AM
Tan is cause to result in a permanent color change to your skin. Firstly I suggest you to drink a lot of water during the day and avoid the junk food. You can prefer a moisturizer cream. You can apply these natural cream to get rid of the tan from your face, arms, and hands. You need to apply it at least a week of regular use to obtain noticeable results against the tan and to get your natural colour back. I hope it will helpful to you.

pepsimax
05-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Due to summer, I have got heavy tan on my skin, so I am unable to attended functions. Now I am looking for the ways to reduce tan from my skin by using natural products. Are there any one who is experienced in this, if so please share your suggestions?

If the colour is just due to the sun then by staying out of the sun or using a good sunscreen the colour will fade naturally within a week or two.

anneyauster
05-08-2013, 08:46 AM
1. Take a lemon cut in half squeeze really hard and you'll have a really small amount of lemon juice if your skin is very sensitive add a little bit of water
2.Take a cotton ball dip it in the glass then rub it on the places you want the tan to go away.
3.) when you leave the house even if its winter put on sun screen or cover your body up and in a few weeks you'll have perfect skin!But this will take a while and you'll have to do this every-night hope i helped!
4.) The best thing to do if it works use a exfoliating towel a lot! And this may take a few weeks ! So don't get upset up on your first week give it some time

healthprofessio
05-10-2013, 12:13 PM
wash the face. Rub the ice cube. after that apply the paste of potato for 10 - 15 min. Wash the face and apply the cream according to your skin need.

Allendawson
10-14-2013, 11:23 AM
A good sunscreen will help you to prevent tan from sun. Cover your body completely when you are in direct sunrays. Lemon is very good to remove tan from the body. You need to rub lemon to the most affected part by the tan. I hope this will help you.

grandmaBrenda
10-14-2013, 02:14 PM
I agree with pepsi, just keep applying high spf sunscreen and try to stay out of the sun. it takes sometimes about 3 months for mine to fade. best of luck

Emma Brown
10-15-2013, 07:26 AM
1.) Take a lemon cut in half squeeze really hard and ull have a really small amount of lemon juice if your skin is very sensitive add a little bit of water (Just a tinsy wincy bit)
2.) take a cotton ball dip it in the glass quik then rub it on the places u want the tan to go away (this might take 2 1/2 lemons make sure u do this before you go to bed!)
3.) when you leave the house even if its winter put on sun screen i perfer to use banna boat
as long as the contanair says SPF 50 or higher cover your body up and in a few weeks ull have perfect skin!
But this will take a while and youll have to do this everynight hope i helped!
4.) The best thing to do if it works use a exfoliating towel alot! And this may take a few weeks.

Emily Kristina
10-16-2013, 10:57 AM
The only thing you can do is exfoliate your skin a lot to get the tan skin cells off.

kevinkrieger
11-30-2013, 11:36 AM
Mixing together some honey and lemon juice and applying it on the affected area gives good results against tanning. Also use sunscreen every time you go out.

Terry
01-02-2014, 12:27 PM
Tan can causes permanent color change to your skin. I would suggest you to drink a lot of water during the day and avoid the junk food.

Emily Kristina
05-08-2014, 07:01 AM
The main reason of tanning is sun rays. So always wear sunscreen prior to 30 minutes when you go out in the sun. And to remove sun tan apply a mixture of honey, milk and lemon juice. This will help you to get rid of tanning and also make your skin glowing.

marclewis
07-25-2014, 05:33 AM
Try remedies using lemon as it has natural bleaching properties.