PDA

View Full Version : Someone please help identify small itchy bumps

Cmorris90
04-18-2013, 01:20 AM
2327Hello everyone I'm new to this site my name is Chris and I would really appreciate any help I can get. My problem is small tiny little bumps almost look like bug bites and if u squeeze them clear water comes out. It started with my gf then my daughter now me,my mother and father. So far doctors just say it's eczema gave us all creams absolutely no change they seem to spread and pop up at random. So plz any information anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated thanks.2326

Dr.Deepak
04-18-2013, 02:20 PM
Hi Chris! welcome to Dermatalk.These lesions seems like bite marks also called papular urticaria which may be result of insects bite like bedbugs, scabies, mites etc. Are these lesions itchy, if yes are they serious during day or night?which other regions are the lesions located like fingerwebs, periumbilicus, armpits, genitals etc. how long do you have these lesions? have you been to any new place recently?

Cmorris90
04-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the reply. Yes they are very itchy and they are alot worse at night. The worst places are on my elbow and my high inner thigh,forearms,and on and just below my buttocks. No I haven't been to any new places or areas same normal routine

Dr.Deepak
04-19-2013, 10:18 AM
The way its spreading in family sounds like Scabies but the lesion are not suggestive of scabies, could rather be papular urticaria resulting from bites. Check your bed for bed bugs. So did it started from your house or outside (did ur GF experienced itching at ur home? You may apply mild topical corticosteroids with calamine lotion+anti-itch preparation. You may take oral antihistamines like cetrizine, levocetrizine that will help subside the itching. It the lesion are infected you may add antibiotics to the above topical preparation.