PDA

View Full Version : please please help me

sarahjane8
04-13-2013, 11:51 AM
2323im 35 and have 8 children who are my life, last week i noticed a skin coloured lump on my nose im so scared this is skin cancer please has anyone seen this before im so scared its making me ill2322

AdinaP
04-13-2013, 08:18 PM
I don't see anything strange or anything that may look like cancer there.
Is just that bump from your nouse, but that should be gone in 1 - 2 weeks.

PS. You have beautiful eyes :)

Dr.Saiyan
04-14-2013, 11:09 AM
Hi Sarah! Welcome to DermaTalk, wanna ask you few questions ,if the swelling on the nose painful or itchy? How does it fell like, is it hard soft or cystic in consistency? Do you have any black head or comedone on top of it? Is the temperature on the lesion raised or decreased?

sarahjane8
04-15-2013, 08:05 AM
I don't see anything strange or anything that may look like cancer there.
Is just that bump from your nouse, but that should be gone in 1 - 2 weeks.

PS. You have beautiful eyes :)

thankyou for your reply and kind words xx

sarahjane8
04-15-2013, 08:08 AM
hi, thankyou for your reply, it kinda feels like a hard bump in my nose as when i squeeze the tip i can push it in , no pain what so ever no black head or anything and same temp as rest of nose . sarah x

Dr.Deepak
04-17-2013, 04:39 AM
Hi sarah, welcome to the forum, its hard to confirm the diagnosis by just looking it, personal direct examination is very important and if needed biopsy can be done with some blood works too. Although not a typical one, possibilities are pseudolymphoma, B cell lymphoma or Lupus pernio. I suggest you to visit a dermatologist and confirm it. Could just be harmless lesion but we should always rule out the harmful ones.

Dr.Saiyan
04-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Hi Sarah! Sorry for late reply. Yes Deepak is right ,its extremely difficult to diagnose the lesion like yours just from picture. Sometimes lots of workout need to be done to diagnose simple appearing lesions like yours, one of them is biopsy. From what I can see, I would like to add another diagnosis to Deepak suggestion i.e Dermoid cycst. I would also suggest you to see dermatologist let them undergo thorough examination and come to some conculsion. Do keep in touch and if possible please share us about your condition and result.

sharncheema
10-20-2016, 09:51 AM
am also here to know what is exactly on your nose. no blackhead no pimple something else it is na.

addisoncave
12-08-2016, 07:38 AM
please share any link i didn't see from where we can see this.