PDA

View Full Version : Hair loss!

thronemia
04-02-2013, 05:55 AM
I’m suffering from hair loss problems from 3 months. I need your help to stop my hair lose. Please help me!

lovemyhair
04-05-2013, 09:52 AM
The root cause for the hair loss is stress and tension.Meditation will bring you good results in controlloing hair fall.

fred
04-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Blood supply to your brain is the proper.
Keep your mind relax and i would recommend you to go for anti-hair loss shampoos

hemantlatawa
05-11-2013, 08:45 AM
You grow your grow your hair again are these:
(1) You regrow hair naturally is to make sure you are getting enough blood flow to your hair follicles. And this can be accomplished with a simple scalp massage.
(2) Correctly use herbs, vitamins and minerals to regrow hair naturally and quickly.
(3) You color your own hair using products available in the drugstore, stop using any product that contains ammonia.
(4) Using aloe vera gel on the scalp directly. Drinking aloe vera juice is also said to help.
(5) Applying coconut oil with extra virgin olive oil, twice a week, the night before hair wash works well to replenish the moisture in your roots.
(6) Almond oil is very beneficial for the hair. A few drops of oil smeared over the scalp three times a week provides the much-required nourishment.

Lubna
06-07-2013, 07:23 AM
I Think you should explore the reason of hair fall that can be vitamins deficiency or due to any product or it can be genetic etc etc there can be many reason.For Knowing the exact reason of hair fall you should concern with expert who will tell you exact reason and then you can easily define the solution. That is more satisfactory way.

I’m suffering from hair loss problems from 3 months. I need your help to stop my hair lose. Please help me!

stevensmith
06-08-2013, 04:30 AM
better to go for the hair loss tereatment with any good hair expert and get all the treatment that would help you a lot

Davemille52
06-12-2013, 06:45 AM
Have you consulted to any hair expert? I think it is better if you mention the hair fall cause. There are many reasons behind the hair fall. It is good for you to know the reason first from hair expert so that you can start taking supplements for hair loss. I would suggest to use sani-555 for hair loss. It is a good supplements and show a rapid effect on hair loss without any side effects.

Sharon Gomez
07-15-2013, 06:01 AM
The basic reason behind hair loss is saturation of dead cells, we people call it as dandruff so we must wash and clean your hairs with homeopathic shampoo 2 times in a week which will definitely keep away from hair loss because I realize the effect of homeopathic shampoos. They will definitely go to help you out of this problem. Came and Arnica (Black) is the best shampoos for all kinds of hairs.

NICKTONE27
11-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Hair loss is very critical situation who facing that problem. for control hair loss problem we have to eat healthy diet and hair massage with coconut oil.

Baldwine
11-02-2013, 05:38 AM
Hi Thronemia,
To stop hair lose, have nutritious diet plan, use proper shampoo and conditioner and watch your washing routine. Dry your hair naturally and don't rub hair hard with towel to dry them. Choose a comfortable hair style and avoid using harsh chemicals.

kevinkrieger
11-13-2013, 09:34 AM
Exercising regularly for 20 minutes at a time that will increase your blood flow.
Massaging your scalp with hot oil (not too hot) encourages regrowth.
Eating foods rich in Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, zinc, phospherous and biotin can help hair grow back strong. Fruits and vegetables include bananas, strawberries, blueberries, yogurt, milk and carrots.

kathy
07-04-2014, 05:08 AM
Go for medical checkups after consulting your nearby dermatologist and after fixing the cause linked with your hair loss, you should have to treat it soon.

stevex
08-09-2014, 04:09 AM
Take balanced diet. Coconut oil is very useful to prevent this problem . I have tried it two days in week.