PDA

View Full Version : New here. Not sure what these are. Help?

Nowhereman88
03-14-2013, 05:46 PM
Hello every buddy!

I just joined this website in hopes of finding out what these bumps are I have on my chest. I have attached a picture. My skin is normally not red (I just got out of the shower). The three bumps are in a line. They occasionally itch but most of the time do not. I have had these bumps for a good 4-5 months. They haven't grown or shrunk in size. I'd appreciate any help or at least if somebody could point me in the right direction to seek my answer.

Thanks and I look forward to any responses!

Dr.Deepak
03-18-2013, 03:38 AM
The linear bumps looking like " Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner" pattern suggest that this could be hypersensitivity reaction to insect bites. Could be anything, bedbugs, fleas, mosquitoes, mites etc..Picture is not that clear enough to have a close look at the bumps.. anyway applying mild steroids might resolve the lesion.

Nowhereman88
03-18-2013, 09:18 PM
Hmm after looking up information about the "Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner" pattern, I find it looks very similar. Would I be able to find a mild steroid cream over the counter? Or will I have to get that through a doctor? Thanks!

Dr.Deepak
03-19-2013, 02:53 AM
Yea there are several over the counter topical corticosteroids that can be bought without doctor prescription. You may ask pharmacy nearby, but if the bumps doesn't heals please visit the dermatologist for further management.