PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP!!!! what is on me???

minnieme
03-04-2013, 03:09 AM
PLEASE HELP
i dont know if this is an STD or STI
went to the doctor and he said it was basically nothing

backstory
2 partners in past 4 years, recent one was past 4 months. monogamous
both say no sti or std, one has hpv, but i do no believe this is warts
rash developed from single 'dot'
rash got painful, and now EXTREME lymph node swelling and very very painful groin area
roughly 20 bumps surrounded by redness
slight itch, and constant uncomfort
there may or may not have been a clear discharge a week prior to rash development

ruled out angiokeratoma, from lymph node swelling, means a possible infection of some kind
fabry disease is papules and not scaly scars
ruled out many stds because of its appearance
is this herpes, syphilis,.... there is no 'blistering' or discharge from spots
hpv related? testicular cancer? some other kind of bacterial, fungal, or viral infection? scabies? mites?......
just want to know what this is...... any help is appreciated

currently there is no pain during urination
there is no pain in the area just a feeling of warmth, as if some kind of infection is present
the worst pain is walking due to the swelling of the lymphnodes to extreme sizes
the groin area is also beginning to become puffy above the penis

what the hell could this be

the black dot just appeared and then several others showed up to party

if this is new im naming it scrotal dalmation, because i am stumped on wtf is growing on me.

minnieme
03-04-2013, 03:14 AM

the lymphnodes continue to become increasingly more painful

Dr.Saiyan
03-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Hi Bob! Sorry to hear about your condition, but do not need to be so depressed. By the way you did not mention how long did you have this condition? Do you have any symptoms like fever, discharge from penis, painful intercourse, any lesions on penis? yes it did seem to have some inflammation going on inside your body as the result of some infection represented by swollen lymph nodes. Thus blood test needed to be done to confirm it.