PDA

View Full Version : My nails are weak and breaks

sanchita
08-01-2008, 06:41 PM
I am 32-years-old house wife. Even though I go for regular manicure sessions but my nails are very weak and break whenever I do some household chore. Help me and tell how to make them strong.

Ashu
08-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Weak nails indicate some nutritional deficiency in your body. Take diet rich in calcium, phosphorous and vitamin D, like milk and milk products, pulses, spinach, carrots, fish etc. Try to use gloves while doing house hold work. Dip your nails in lukewarm olive oil for 10 minutes and then massage them gently. You can also put nail hardener on your nails. This home care would definitely help you.

chicque
08-10-2008, 07:11 PM
you also need to incorporate biotin in your diet. biotin is a B vitamin that helps make your hair and nails strong. you can do this by eating more soy-based products :)

Dr. Clean
09-23-2008, 11:59 AM
Try Sally Hansen Miracle Cure for severe problem nails - I reported on this under 'vertically split nail' some time ago. I have never had such strong nails as I have since using this - and the split has gone completely! Absolutely amazing product, do try it

alice
10-28-2008, 01:38 PM
I will suggest you to avoid excessive exposure to detergents and chemicals, and always wear gloves while washing utensils or clothes. You can massage olive oil over your nails every night to make the cuticles stronger.:)

lezah
08-10-2011, 02:49 AM
i have an advise for your guys i have weak nails but my aunt told me to get a GINGER and rub it to your nails and now i have strong nails that don't break easily.

you may believe it or not but i can prove it to my self.

agathatefora
08-17-2011, 01:45 PM
One nail hardener technique is to polish your nails from time to time. This will allow nails to grow healthier and stronger.

timmee
10-07-2011, 07:39 AM
Weak nails indicate some nutritional deficiency in your body. Take diet rich in calcium, phosphorous and vitamin D, like milk and milk products, pulses, spinach, carrots, fish etc. Try to use gloves while doing house hold work. Dip your nails in lukewarm olive oil for 10 minutes and then massage them gently. You can also put nail hardener on your nails. This home care would definitely help you.

healthy nails are the beauty of your hands and overall personality so you should be very careful about your nails...