PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for neglecting you, Dermatalk! <3

skinlover
12-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm finally back, I know I've been away for ages, but life seems to have gotten so busy! Work, College, having a serious relationship, take up alot of time - alot of Dermatalk time! ahah.

First things first, I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas? I hope you did! Mine was spent at my family's house with my boyfriend, it was very warm and cosy and lots of fun. :) I also hope everyone has a special new year too, I personally cannot wait to celebrate!

Anyway as I was saying, things have been busy but most areas of life are going well! I've even started driving lessons! (scary!) I do also have some very good news; I have two separate training days with Dermalogica to look forward to! It's basically a day for students to go and meet representatives from the company, use the products on each other and build up better skills! I honestly cannot wait and to be honest it's a dream come true, as that's my number one company that I want to work for one day! :) I have one in February and one in March, so I will let you know how they go and let you know of any tips I pick up!

I was even lucky enough to be given a small set of Dermalogica products for Christmas and have used them for the first time tonight, which brings me on to the main point of this post, I will make sure I do a review of each product, in detail, for you all to read very soon! I'm passionate about this skin care brand but I will try not to make it too one-sided! Let me know if this is a good idea or not?!

Anyway, enough of me chattering on, big love to you all and welcome to any newcomers! hope to chat very soon! bye bye!

L.
xx

pepsimax
01-02-2013, 05:18 AM
Welcome back stranger. Congrats on you upcoming training day and I for one cannot wait to hear about it.
I would be interested in the Dermalogica range so will look forward to your reviews. I'm willing to try any samples you may get to add to them if you want. :p <---My cheeky face...

Dr.Saiyan
01-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Welcome back after long time Lucy,we were also wondering where you been for such a long time. Glad to hear that you had wonderful time in Christmas, hope you have this new year full of surprises, exciting experiences and good career woking with your favorite skin care brand. We also cannot wait to hear your review on the products Dermalogica.
Yes, work, studies, training and relationship women have many things to handle and its not easy to be women. Hope in all your busy schedule you will not forget us and always manage time for us.

Dr.Deepak
01-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Welcome back Lucy to dermatalk, we were missing you here.. anyway looks like your life is going smooth and good. I do see ur updates on facebook :h10:. Be in touch..