PDA

View Full Version : Do It Yourself Tips For Your Shining Hair

Dr.Deepak
06-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Problem free hair doesn't really mean that your hair is healthy.You might not have dandruff or split ends but still your hair might look dull and rough,which isn't a good sign.Healthy hair has its shime and is smooth to touch,which all of us desire to have.You need not go for expensive treatments to get that shiny look.All it takes is a little bit of care and grooming.

Here are few "Do It Yourself Tips For Your Shining Hair"

It is better to apply castor oil for a healthy growth of hair.
Wash hair with tea once in a week
Apply the mixture of an egg white,two spoons of castoe oil,one spoon of glycerine,on the scalp and hair,Wash it after some time.
Massage hair with warm coconut oil an hour before washing.Let it soak.Cover your head with a hot towel and wash your hair after an hour or so.
Deep condition with curd,beer and egg.
Mix a little vinegar in warm water and rinse your hair with this solution.This will add bounce to dull and lifeless hair.
Egg white and curd is a good conditioner for hair.

Take a cup of coconut and mustard oils.Soak half a cup of curry leaves in the oil mixture and keep it for a night.Next morning,heat on a slow fire till the curry leves turn crisp.Remove from heat and ad two to three camphor balls.Allow oil to cool and then strain.Apply oil to hair roots using cotton wool along the parting and massage in circular movements.Leave the oil overnight and shampoo the next morning.Repeat twice as week.
Add a lemon peel to a Shikakai and amla mixture while washing your hair.

Sarah
06-28-2008, 05:37 PM
Nice tips thanks for sharing.

titaniumhijau
07-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Before that, i have dandruff problem and my mother really angry with me. Its because she always take care about his son hair. I don't know why she always love to see my hair. She said my hair is beautiful. Its bad if i have dandruff problem right? So, he advice me some doctor and in 2 month. I'm not have problem with dandruff anymore. I also use some good syampoo for my hair.

mimico
07-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Wow, thanks for sharing theses. I love it! I've tried using mayonnaise and beer on my hair before and the effect was relatively the same as using hair conditioner. I didn't notice any additional shine or strength in my locks...Just wondering though: what kind of tea specifically is good for my hair? I think we have green tea and black tea in the kitchen. :) Also, should the tea be warm or cold?

skincare
07-10-2008, 05:05 AM
Great tips you have there, admin. I would like to try those. But I have a little problem. I don't know some of the ingredients needed like the castoe oil and curd. Do you know any replacements for these?

chicque
07-10-2008, 05:08 AM
It is better to apply castor oil for a healthy growth of hair.

does castor oil really promote healthy hair growth? i also read that its good for your lashes.

lilabytes
07-10-2008, 01:44 PM
I have tried washing my hair with a mixture of vinegar and water and it does make my hair feel and look great. The only problem I had was the stench of the vinegar. It's not that bad but I had to wash it with shampoo a couple of times before I got rid of the vinegar smell. I still would recommend it though especially if you'd just stay at home the whole day. :)