PDA

View Full Version : suffering from grey hair and dandruff

karishma
07-30-2008, 06:40 PM
I am a 20-year-old boy. I suffer from grey hair and dandruff. I have tried most of hair oils available in the market with no result. Please advice.

Ashu
07-30-2008, 07:17 PM
Greying of hair at an early stage indicates poor eating habit and ill health. You are also suffering from dandruff. So, first of all improve your diet which should comprise of lots of green vegetables, salads, fresh fruits, sprouts and ample water. Avoid junk food, keep your scalp clean. Shampoo at least twice in a week; wash your towel, comb, and pillow every time you shampoo your hair, keep them in any antiseptic lotion for ½ an hour and dry in sun. Apply onion juice on your scalp an hour prior to shampoo. It would help in controlling your dandruff problem.

aliva
08-03-2008, 01:25 PM
Our lifestyles and hair care can lead to graying of hair. May be, it is hereditary in some cases if anybody in your family had grey hair. Even, drastic change of diet and stress caused by change circumstances and lifestyle can cause skin disorder, with dandruff being most common. Take protein supplements or natural foods like fish and eggs, green leafy vegetables etc.

You can also try to infuse herbs like ‘brahmi’ in warm oil. Do strain before applying the oil to your scalp. Use milder products for washing your hair.

For dandruff you can apply apple juice to the scalp and leave for ½ an hour before washing off. Alternatively, you can make a pack with yoghurt, avocado pulp and an egg which can be left for ½ an hour. These packs must be washed off with care and no residue should be left. If problem persists, a visit to a dermatologist would be beneficial.

chicque
08-11-2008, 06:39 PM
most of the times, gray hair at a young age is because of heredity! you can only do one thing to get rid of it: dye your hair. as for you dandruff, if it's extreme, visit a dermatologist and he/she will subscribe something for you.