PDA

View Full Version : I have a cold sore :'(

anniewallents
11-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Hello, Since yesturday i have a very bad cold sore that it burns like H***!!! The only thing that calms my pain is sleeping and from their nothing. I am taking Aciclovir since yesturday its a cream for herpes and F*** it burns like H****! I am sorry for the bad words but i am in pain. :( I woke up today and it actually worked because its dry now my sore but it hurts like u know what i mean. Any more suggestions so it doesnt hurt?

Dr.Deepak
11-23-2012, 07:10 PM
You may apply some over the counter topical analgesics which will soothe the skin and relief pain. Remember, apply the products directly to the lesion; do not spread to adjacent skin or non involved areas.

Here are few tips on management of cold sore...

http://www.dermatalk.com/blogs/viral-infection/home-remedies-for-cold-sores/

anniewallents
11-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Thank you i have ben applying it their but it just hurts so much.

Carolsue22
11-23-2012, 08:45 PM
Hello, Since yesturday i have a very bad cold sore that it burns like H***!!! The only thing that calms my pain is sleeping and from their nothing. I am taking Aciclovir since yesturday its a cream for herpes and F*** it burns like H****! I am sorry for the bad words but i am in pain. :( I woke up today and it actually worked because its dry now my sore but it hurts like u know what i mean. Any more suggestions so it doesnt hurt?

have you tried tea tree oil. It doesnt smell or taste the best but people I know that have tried it have had much success.
You can get some at completeskincaretherapy.com/recipes.htm and scroll down to the cold sore recipe.

anniewallents
11-24-2012, 05:15 PM
Hello, I havent but i will try to do it. Right know its healing but it hurted so much in the night.

hilldon
11-28-2012, 06:24 PM

i know what u mean, i've had this problem before and it hurts like hell... so i understand you :)

aromatherapist
11-30-2012, 07:53 PM
Let us know how it works for you. ravintsara is also supposed to be good for cold sores, but I think it is much higher in price than tea tree and a little harder to find.

starngeboy
12-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Hello, how are ou doing now?

francisco1234
01-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Hello, i haD one last month and man it hurts so bad. I really do not recommend you eating spicy stuff or even lemon.

frankwinger
02-23-2013, 05:36 PM
Am pretty sure they hurt oh god. Eating spicy food well make it worst.