PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone suggest me any medication that would really help me get rid of my acne?

shilpadesai2012
11-04-2012, 04:16 PM
I've had acne since when I was a kid and I'm now a mother. In fact, the acne is worse now than it was when I was a teenager. Can anyone suggest me any medication that would really help me get rid of my acne problems?

priyaluthara
11-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Oh dear! That is a bad. Have you visited a dermatologist or a pharmacist? They would be the right people to suggest you the required medication for your acne problems. If you are looking for the best, I suggest you to check out **** Skin Clinic. I heard they offer various acne free products and that too at a reasonable price.

shilpadesai2012
11-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Okk I will Try **** Skin Clinic .. Is Really help me na...

priyaluthara
11-04-2012, 04:38 PM
about my experience I will recommend **** .. It Really help's me and all my family members and friend's using **** skin care products..

shilpadesai2012
11-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Thank' you Priya !! For Spending your time with me

Dr.Saiyan
11-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Thank you both for spending time with us, interesting conversation between same person with different name.

hilldon
11-20-2012, 10:21 PM
You can try retin a or renova

starry sky
11-21-2012, 08:07 PM
have you tried birth control pills? it saved me. i would get really bad cystic acne several times a week, eventually they started appearing faster than i could clear them. when i went on bc, several months in it completely cleared up and i rarely (less than once a month) get any acne at all, and even then they're mostly tiny. also, i made a mistake of using mainstream products from the drugstore containing salicylic acid and benzol peroxide, it all made it much worse for me. even vitamin c serums i used to fade spots made my skin purge and look a lot worse. i now use a dove soap and a natural moisturizer for acne-prone skin, which happened to be the first regimen i stuck with for a long time that's really worked. i also found clay masks to be extremely helpful. if you want you can message me anytime and i'll give more details.

anniewallents
11-21-2012, 09:57 PM
Birth control pills are great to beat Acne, also Retin a is a very good cream for acne.

Edward Davis
12-11-2012, 10:33 PM
I've always heard great things about the clearskin products you can try those and see if they work for you, also i heard Renova works amazing on acne and acne scars

Hemalatha
12-26-2012, 07:28 AM
Acne Breakouts develops due to the blockage of dead cells. Salicylic is a beta-hydroxy acid that helps to get rid of the dead cells on your skin and gradually decrease acne. You can use products that contain Salicylic Acid, but be careful too much application can dry your skin.

clintoncerejo
12-26-2012, 09:44 AM
Don't know medication but proper food intake & right dermatologist guidance can cure this problem.

Charlotte K
12-28-2012, 11:15 PM
I've had acne since when I was a kid and I'm now a mother. In fact, the acne is worse now than it was when I was a teenager. Can anyone suggest me any medication that would really help me get rid of my acne problems?

I've heard some good things about acnezine. Sorry, but I haven't used it myself so I can't give you a first hand report or even a recommendation. I can only relay what I've heard, and that is quite positive. Please keep in mind that for some people, the hormones have a lot to do with the severity of the acne. Be patient.