PDA

View Full Version : Please help

hilldon
10-22-2012, 09:26 PM
Im having a really bad time with my itching, can someone please tell me about a good itching cream? This is driving me crazy!!! :mad:

Dr.Deepak
10-23-2012, 03:31 AM
If its driving you crazy than anti-itch creams might not work well on you, you may need some oral medications. There are several over the counter anti-itch medications that can be bought on your local pharmacy. Some of the brands are Allegra,Claritin,Zyrtec etc...

If you don't like the oral options you may search for Benadryl cream or calamine lotion, better buy in combination or buy both and apply it.

pepsimax
10-23-2012, 08:59 AM
Im having a really bad time with my itching, can someone please tell me about a good itching cream? This is driving me crazy!!! :mad:

Where is the itching? Does anything like tight clothing, exercise, showers, etc make the problem worse?

Dorothy Evans
10-23-2012, 03:04 PM
Have you been to doctor? If not you should do that so that he can get a better look at your rashes and he can tell you what the right medication for you is

hilldon
10-23-2012, 03:09 PM
If its driving you crazy than anti-itch creams might not work well on you, you may need some oral medications. There are several over the counter anti-itch medications that can be bought on your local pharmacy. Some of the brands are Allegra,Claritin,Zyrtec etc...

If you don't like the oral options you may search for Benadryl cream or calamine lotion, better buy in combination or buy both and apply it.

Thank you so much for your suggestions, I haven't tried none of the medications you listed, i guess ill have to try it one of them :)

hilldon
10-23-2012, 03:17 PM
Where is the itching? Does anything like tight clothing, exercise, showers, etc make the problem worse?

Sometimes when im wearing tight chlothes like jeans or so the itching starts on my legs and like right now i have a really bad itch on my back and my arms, and today in the morning i saw a red rash on my back arm and im starting to get a few more, the more i scratch the more they come out i guess :confused:

yogagirl
10-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Sometimes when im wearing tight chlothes like jeans or so the itching starts on my legs and like right now i have a really bad itch on my back and my arms, and today in the morning i saw a red rash on my back arm and im starting to get a few more, the more i scratch the more they come out i guess :confused:

In this case and in my opinion, you should definitely see a doctor and get the right medication for the correct diagnosos.

pepsimax
10-24-2012, 12:38 AM

Sometimes without realising its something obvious that is causing itching/rash but we are too blinded to see. As yours is more widespread I would follow Deepaks advice.

albaallen
11-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Where does it itch? It depends where it itches.