PDA

View Full Version : Acne can be removed Naturally But You must watch what you do.

m181012
10-18-2012, 09:21 PM
Acne can be removed permanently by Natural Means.

I do not know why anyone would want to pay money to have their Acne removed. They must be really desperate.

If you exercise very strenuously, watch your diet and only eat nutrients and vitamins, you will remove Acne. There is no overnight cure. Nature takes away Acne slowly but surely. When it is gone it is gone for good.

The best way to remove Acne is to start by cutting out sugary foods and drink. Do not eat Junk Food as this only make Acne worse. There is much more to tell, should I continue?

pepsimax
10-19-2012, 01:24 AM
Hello Martin and welcome to a fellow Brit. If you are here to offer some genuine advice regarding a healthy lifestyle I am interested to hear from you but can I advise that you stay within the rules of the forum please. :p

rubyJacksonn
10-19-2012, 09:00 AM
Here are simple tips that could help you get rid of pimples.
* Wash your hair every day.
* Don't use products that contain sulfates, perservatives, parabeans, fragrance, and dyes/color.
* Cleanse your face twice a day with a gentle, foaming soap.
* Apply a thin film of 2.5 percent benzoyl peroxide over your entire forehead.
* Cleanse your forehead two or three times a week with an exfoliator containing salicylic acid.
* Eat plenty of nutritional foods that are high in fiber, iron, protein, and zinc.

m181012
10-19-2012, 05:17 PM
Does anyone know how I can get the rules of this forum?

m181012
10-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Benzoyl Peroxide ! Why should I use this? It is better to remove Acne by Natural Means. I would far better save the money than buy Benzoyl Peroxide. :mad: