PDA

View Full Version : Shaving facial hair….

aliva
07-27-2008, 08:00 PM
My friend has lot of facial hair due to hormonal imbalance. Hence she is undergoing laser hair removal treatments. But she is stuck with a strange problem! Her doctor tells that she has to shave the hair on her face between the 2 sittings of laser. She feels like a man doing this! Must she go through this? What will she do if she develops thicker hair?

Solidone
01-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Well, if she's going to have laser hair removal I would worry about it. Look at it this way. She'll see what we guys have to go through almost every single day, besides to start growing out thick hair it would take a lot more that only 2 days, so tell your friend to relax.

Elena K
01-17-2009, 12:30 AM
I think she should follow doctors advice, or ask for a second (doctor's) opinion if she has serious doubts. But, as Solidone said, since she is going to have hair remove permanently thickness should not be a issue.

Zenisha
01-22-2009, 09:41 AM
if laser hair removal is better and doctors suggestion would be good..then go for it.. trouble for sometime would help permanent removed the hair then why not go for it.

rebicca
02-16-2009, 12:47 PM
yea that won't be a problem go for it.