* Makeup with SPF already mixing in
* Mineral Concentrated
* Lighter Blush
* Change up Shades
* Always Apply Bronzers
* Add Primer
* Use Brand Make up Removers
* Be Careful of Blue & Green Eye shadows
* Use Concealers instead of Foundations to hide dark spots/redness/ circles under eyes

y34963
10-15-2012, 12:39 AM
I don't agree with all the points. I have used $20 eyeshadows and they haven't worked well so price doesn't really have much to do with quality. I don't wear bronzers. They look horrible, they are not for everyone. Same with brand name makeup remover. Not necessary.

You have to take into account we all have different complexions. One set of tips will not apply to all.

Next time don't just cut and paste please.

breonnajackson
10-15-2012, 05:31 AM
Yes this istrue sometime product with less price works better than the heavy price ones!!!

Doracollis03
10-15-2012, 05:40 AM
I agree with you guys!!!:h10:

rubyJacksonn
10-18-2012, 07:46 AM
5 makeup tips for dark-skinned women

Use liquid foundation to even out your skin tone
Don't skip the powder
Wear a darker blush color
Avoid pale, frosty lip colors
Have fun with eye shadow colors

Hope this help.....
Good Luck!

skinlover
10-18-2012, 01:36 PM
Go for make-up that you enjoy..... if you think it looks good in the shop, try a tester and make a decision! don't listen to what other people are buying, or what the tv tells you to buy, as long as it's flattering to your skin and eye colour, you'll be on to a winner!

pepsimax
10-19-2012, 01:15 AM
Go for make-up that you enjoy..... if you think it looks good in the shop, try a tester and make a decision! don't listen to what other people are buying, or what the tv tells you to buy, as long as it's flattering to your skin and eye colour, you'll be on to a winner!

I often read reviews of a product to get an idea of what people think. Does it go on evenly, last all day, that sort of thing. And the one tip I do follow is to emphasise the eyes or the lips but not both!

rubyJacksonn
10-20-2012, 09:14 AM
Yes, it 's very important to read reviews of a perticular product which want to use.
:)

claire87john
12-11-2012, 06:30 AM
Look for multitasking formulas like a tinted moisturizer that has SPF.These are lifesavers when you're in a pinch. Eye colors should be neutral, soft, and subtle to best enhance and flatter your complexion. For the most wearable look, textures should be neutral: not too matte or too dewy. A light shimmer on the eyes has a brightening effect that will counteract any tiredness, but those with more mature skin should use an eye shadow primer to smooth out eyelid skin.

sharncheema
11-14-2014, 05:54 AM
Thanks for sharing your great tips.